MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah I keep like 5 saves just because there seem to be a ton of crashes that can ruin a save in this game, but this happened long ago in my save file so my best option here is to just finish a route really quickly and start a new game+ to fix it.

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah I keep like 5 saves just because there seem to be a ton of crashes that can ruin a save in this game, but this happened long ago in my save file so my best option here is to just finish a route really quickly and start a new game+ to fix it.
Completing a route and starting a game+ is the best way to fix bugs in a play through, I found. I accumulated a lot of bugs by keeping old version save files that had a lot of items (costumes etc) that I didn't want to give up.

I do wish you had the option to continue playing after completing a princess route though. For example, it'd be nice to see how Kobold princess fit in the new world order.
I'd like to think it wouldn't take much to implement (I say in my ignorance of game making) and any bugs you make as a result are on you for messing with the game.

Reactions: donofdarkness1
Sep 22, 2017
Is there anyway to get Dragon Princess I in your Party in the overworld and not just during the Final Battle of her quest?
Question seconded, the Dragon Princesses are hot and it's a shame they're locked behind quests.
It's a bit round about and not the actual princesses, but I think you can use the Cinder Ribbon on them and get a permanent clone of them which you can take into new game+. Otherwise theres not any other way to recruit them besides when they are scripted to be added to your party.

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
It's a bit round about and not the actual princesses, but I think you can use the Cinder Ribbon on them and get a permanent clone of them which you can take into new game+. Otherwise theres not any other way to recruit them besides when they are scripted to be added to your party.
Anyway to activate that script outside of the quest? Additionally, is there any way to turn progeny into slaves?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Seconded, would really appreciate.
After trying myself and reading up on it, best bet is to avoid messing with your level and xp and using saveeditonline.com (i think?) You should have tons of gold, good atk/def ,etc by the time you are ready for it... and natural but OP progression.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
After trying myself and reading up on it, best bet is to avoid messing with your level and xp and using saveeditonline.com (i think?) You should have tons of gold, good atk/def ,etc by the time you are ready for it... and natural but OP progression.
You can use SEO to edit your level just by giving yourself the candies (99999 only in your wallet) and leveling up, you can edit your bank balance to give yourself more candies than you could ever spend. What would people want in a cheat table? I can throw it together but you can probably just get what you need from SEO once you have the values.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
You can use SEO to edit your level just by giving yourself the candies (99999 only in your wallet) and leveling up, you can edit your bank balance to give yourself more candies than you could ever spend. What would people want in a cheat table? I can throw it together but you can probably just get what you need from SEO once you have the values.
I forgot leveling up happens at the fire... oh man... my brain is a worms sometimes...

• Angry
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The missing freight for the Sea Pass. Has anyone found it yet?
Just check around the edges of the continent, beside the coast line. I can't remember if it can show up on the southern part, you should only need to check the northern half but if you can't find it after checking the entirety of the northern half then check the south.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asia Argento

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
Is there any way to change that eye-bleeding main font? It's called 04b_19. I event tried to copy game files in empty VX ACE project and change 04b to another font in game scripts everywhere it's mentioned, bit it does nothing.

Sep 22, 2017
Speaking of which there was also a beta build released today aswell.

New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes