przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
There's a bug with dragon progeny sprite where if you crash on the wrong place mc sprite is changed to theirs and they got stuck into an eternal flight sprite that turns invisible when actually flying
You can also fly into mouse kingdom and sometimes your sprite will have wings (if you are using cuco wings)

Hamoki

Apr 11, 2020
so this is the first time that i play the game and i have a problem
i just finished the kobold princess route and it made me start a new game can i get my guild level and the princesses that i already captured or there isn't a fix and i should start all oveR

Sep 22, 2017
so this is the first time that i play the game and i have a problem
i just finished the kobold princess route and it made me start a new game can i get my guild level and the princesses that i already captured or there isn't a fix and i should start all oveR
It's not a bug. Guild levels don't carry over, so you have to redo all the quest you did the first time. Princesses with reigns and a few that don't (Dog, Wyvern, Dragon 1, 2, and 3) don't carry over either. However progenies do, so if you use a Cinder Ribbon (which you can buy from Merchant princess when she is visiting Desert reign) on a princess it will make a clone of them and the clone will be treated as a progeny which will carry over to New Game +. You can also carry over items if you have a mystery box, which you get from finishing the .

Reactions: Owl_Mask

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
yo

sensei please bless us (or at least me) with more juicy content (gameplay and nsfw) with best girl in whole game
ice dragon princess
it hurts my heart that I can't permanently have her in team (even in weaker version than in her final quest fight) and once her story is finished(?) it's game over/the end ;_;

and for more realistic questions (press F for tsundere ice dragon): any chance for Dessert Princess (2nd best girl) getting new art for her succubus form? or more nsfw content with her

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
s'alright, just ages since the last time I've been here, it's nice knowing this place is still pretty active (y)
Yeah the thread here is fairly lively more so since the whole lock down nonsense. A safe harbor for the troubled and weary or just the plane deranged. How has the current situation been treating yourself. Missed a good opportunity to quote Starwars episode four there.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
In Italy? HA!
Not to take this the wrong way buddy and at the risk of making myself sound like an idiot but I'm not sure I understand :) I can only assume that it's in one of the extremes from the tone of your message, ether really good or bad. Sorry, I don't watch TV or subscribe to any of the news outlets or popular social media and I live in the middle of no where, most of the people here don't even bother adhering to the rules of lock down because there's no point here.The only reason I know anything at all about the current situation is because of my job :) Regardless hope you're keeping well.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Hello!
Straight to the point.
1. Need more trap/shemale content.
2. Do you plan to add more animations for princesses? For example, a Rabbit princess has no oral (blowjob, handjob and etc) scenes, a Desert princess has no anal scenes. Or did I just not open them? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank!

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes