• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know which scene impregnates the Golem Princess? I've gotten both the Face-Sitting one, AND the Thighjob one, while under the effects of Shorty's brew, and yet, a different princess I had slept with AFTER Golem is currently pregnant, but Golem isn't

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know which scene impregnates the Golem Princess? I've gotten both the Face-Sitting one, AND the Thighjob one, while under the effects of Shorty's brew, and yet, a different princess I had slept with AFTER Golem is currently pregnant, but Golem isn't
There are two ways to get the Golem Princess Pregnant.
1. If she is in your Party you can go with her to the Slime Pond and touch the Slime Pearl there which turns her Human. After that normal Sex Scenes at the Camp.

2. In Golem Form in her Reign. This is unnecessarily complicated and annoying xD
First you need to visit her at Night and get access to her chambers. Now there is a really small chance that she is sleeping. Like Skeleton Princess small.
Only then do you have the option for a special Sex scene which impregnates her given you are using the shorty special.

Hope this helps.

Apr 30, 2017
There are two ways to get the Golem Princess Pregnant.
1. If she is in your Party you can go with her to the Slime Pond and touch the Slime Pearl there which turns her Human. After that normal Sex Scenes at the Camp.

2. In Golem Form in her Reign. This is unnecessarily complicated and annoying xD
First you need to visit her at Night and get access to her chambers. Now there is a really small chance that she is sleeping. Like Skeleton Princess small.
Only then do you have the option for a special Sex scene which impregnates her given you are using the shorty special.

Hope this helps.
I'm trying to do the second option, what is the "Special" sex scene? I REALLY don't want to have to resort to the cheat that gets ALL of the princesses pregnant, but I'm kind of stuck now

Sep 22, 2017
I'm trying to do the second option, what is the "Special" sex scene? I REALLY don't want to have to resort to the cheat that gets ALL of the princesses pregnant, but I'm kind of stuck now
I pretty sure the animation doesn't actually matter. You need to just keep having sex with her until she gets pregnant. You can gift a princess Oxytocin Salts to see whether or not she is pregnant. If you don't know where to get them, you can buy some from Trevor in the Tavern at night. Also Shorty Special might be bugged and may not always guarantee a princess will get pregnant.

Apr 30, 2017
I pretty sure the animation doesn't actually matter. You need to just keep having sex with her until she gets pregnant. You can gift a princess Oxytocin Salts to see whether or not she is pregnant. If you don't know where to get them, you can buy some from Trevor in the Tavern at night. Also Shorty Special might be bugged and may not always guarantee a princess will get pregnant.
Alright, I don't suppose anyone knows how to meet Mermaid Princess? I found a couple of costumes for her... and Faun Princess now that I think about it...

Sep 22, 2017
Alright, I don't suppose anyone knows how to meet Mermaid Princess? I found a couple of costumes for her... and Faun Princess now that I think about it...
First off, apparently Mermaids are currently Beta only and aren't quite finished yet. As for how to get to them, there should be a gaint hole with a tower next to it almost directly south of Hammerhead Port.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
and Faun Princess now that I think about it...
You can give her the Barmaid outfit in her tavern.
Third option I believe. After that you get a scene and she wears the outfit after that.

Thx for clarifing the thing about the mermaids. Getting quests already and having her on the Reign screen was hella confusing.
Too bad I wanted to meet the big girl. She looks nice ,)

Also TheDistur6edGuy , make sure that you download the newest patch for the Game before you hatch the Egg you found in the hole.
This is a mermaid egg....the only one you can find right now and if you sleep at your camp with her already hatched she will transform into something else. For me it was a chrystal girl. I am very sad about this so a short heads up for you.

Reactions: donofdarkness1

NothingLives

Oct 30, 2018
Are there any unofficial cheats for this version like the one for re enabling trophies ?
Or is there any workaround to do it ?It takes ages to lvl up on a slower Pc nowdays.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
How do i leave the frozen island? they won't let me back on the boat and i can't get past the frozen cave with the water in it. This is kind of annoying.

Sep 22, 2017
How do i leave the frozen island? they won't let me back on the boat and i can't get past the frozen cave with the water in it. This is kind of annoying.
You can leave by using Cucco Wings which you get from the , having a companion with flight (Dragons or Fairies), or the boat when its docked (talk to the guy next to the boat and give him 500 swirlies).

Reactions: eccentic

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
Hey, so idk why but i think my game is bugged. I am not allowed to save and it autosaves after the first night, but that just crashes my game? Any suggestions?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hey, so idk why but i think my game is bugged. I am not allowed to save and it autosaves after the first night, but that just crashes my game? Any suggestions?
some places you cant save your game (when you try to acess the room of the human princess at night for example), this crash i dont know what you can do...

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
there seems to be an update on the cheat codes. Seems like one thing was missing/fixed?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
To be fair it would double the amount of pixel animations needed and those seem to be the most labor intensive portion of development anyway as each one takes alot of work.

Seems reasonable to me. More options would of course be better but sometimes we're limited by realistic limitations of time and money.

Sep 22, 2017
To be fair it would double the amount of pixel animations needed and those seem to be the most labor intensive portion of development anyway as each one takes alot of work.

Seems reasonable to me. More options would of course be better but sometimes we're limited by realistic limitations of time and money.
No doubt. It would also be fair to say that Tower has said, that if he was to implement gender swapping for the Knight he wouldn't want to do it halfassed.

Which also makes me think, wasnt their supposed to be some kind of mode that let you play as the Princess's being worked on at some point?

Sep 22, 2017
Also New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MagusOfAss
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes