Jul 28, 2021
I have looked and still can figure out what I need to do to play this on joiplay. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing since this looks like a really good game?

Maowe

May 7, 2020
I have looked and still can figure out what I need to do to play this on joiplay. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing since this looks like a really good game?
So I see what you mean by the black screen, and I want to say it's the RTP issue... But idk cause it's not prompting the download for it and I got it to work on my tablet but not my phone.

juicelordw

Jul 15, 2021
I never post here, but I'm writing this in hopes that I can help a brudda out that's still struggling with the Joiplay black screen issue. I'm running my game on version 18 with the patch, and I somehow actually fixed the missing textures. I can't say EXACTLY how I did it, since I was mashing random options out of frustration and it worked so I never looked back. Basically, make sure your game is 1024px wide in the Joiplay RPG settings. then, start ticking on every option you can find such as vsync, frame rerendering and whatnot, one of them (or perhaps a combination of them?) should fix your game. Imma head out n enjoy the game now, cheers

edit: I went ahead and narrowed down the culprits. Try disabling Path Cache in the Joiplay RPG settings and enabling Prebuilt Path Cache. If that doesn't work, try running the game with Path Cache enabled first. If on second boot it doesn't work anymore, disable it and have the prebuilt on. I suspect this is necessary because there are issues with loading assets on joiplay with this game.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2021
Been playing the game and had the classic and randomized princesses but am having problems figuring out whether or not a princess is classic or randomized. If it is possible to get spoiler for what each look like. (Kobold, eldrich and rabbit since those 3 I've seen the most of)

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Sorry if this just dumb question...
Does the Steam Version have a DLC Character??

edited, just read this in patreon.. ( The complete package of NPCs will also be available for purchase on Steam as DLC when the game is complete! )..
so, if the game's completed, the DLC for this game will be available in STEAM?

aww man,,

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if this just dumb question...
Does the Steam Version have a DLC Character??

edited, just read this in patreon.. ( The complete package of NPCs will also be available for purchase on Steam as DLC when the game is complete! )..
so, if the game's completed, the DLC for this game will be available in STEAM?

aww man,,
Correct. When the game is completed all of the DLC characters will be packaged together and sold on Steam.

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Sorry if this just dumb question again...
Can Achievement moved from Non-Steam to Steam version? or we must play again from scratch...???

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
Hi again! Are there any characters like futa and gay in the game? How many of them are there really and where to look for them?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Hi again! Are there any characters like futa and gay in the game? How many of them are there really and where to look for them?
The only futa in game is Holstaur Princess (and her progeny). Harvest Princess can change between male and female (don't ask me how though, never did anything with her).

And if you want, you can change ALL the princesses into princes.

Reactions: Oxiton
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes