VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
So uh, how do you GET the DLC princesses?
Either wait for someone Who'll be generous enough, to send here saves with them or wait for someone to spend or Just spend spend like 20 or 40+$ or more. to be able to get your saves edited. So in return you'll have those princesses on your own.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Princess & Conquest [v0.19.02] [Towerfag]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD WIN: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Speaking of Saves here's a save with all 6 DLC characters if you don't mind starting from scratch, until i manage to get my hands on the patcher and figure out how it works this is the best i can do for now. 123456.png

Make a backup just incase because i'm still figuring out how the add progeny to party works.

EDIT1:

So i made a mistake of saving in the Tavern that i edited and the save just didn't want to load i went outside and saved there so it should work now.

Last edited:

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Sometimes I'm wondering - the process of adding an DLC character into the game, looks almost similar to the NFT's . Either You buy/Invest and Get them or Not pay and simply get "Out of my Lawn". What would be the process of adding such NPC's into the game, what needs to be changed in the code itself :unsure:

MegaDaddy

May 5, 2020
So it is fixed now that it can be played in joiplay? Always that I tried to play when the game starts I can hear the game and everything but the screen is always black so yeah I can't see anything.

Jul 4, 2018
Tried running the game with MTool, the game crashes when I press CTRL

EDIT: The reason for me to run the game with the tool is because for some odd fucking reason the game refuses to go above 10-20FPS on my RTX 3060

Reactions: Furnox

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
-Cheats+Debug - Compatible with future game versions
Makes cheats accessible without the need of a code (except the minigames)
And also adds a Debug Shop under teleport, HUGE thanks to masterdragonson for the script.

-DLC Princess- ONLY for 20.14(needs to be updated for future game versions)
-WARNING- "Do not have this active along with "Cheats+Debug" it will conflict with eachother.
Its pretty much the same as "Cheats+Debug" the only difference being is it replaces the Debug Shop,
It adds a menu under Teleport to add DLC characters to your party.
Once you added the DLC Characters you want save the game, get rid of the file and restart game if you want to use Cheats+Debug.

-FUN PATCH- ONLY for 20.14 (needs to be updated for future game versions)
Progeny Options Renamed to FUN Patch because it makes more sense.
this gives you the ability to change your Progenies states from being a Recruit, a Slave, or Your Children.
This also lets you have Sex with all of them

UPDATE8: for version 20.9+
Changed "Progeny Options" to "FUN Patch"
Added a Debug Shop
Fixed a problem with "FUN Patch" dialog not working on other moods.

Also no DLC patch for now the file Terrec found has the latest ones.
Plus the error where the abilities do not show on the DLC characters is indeed on my end, and i have no clue how to fix it.

UPDATE9: for version 20.10
Updated FUN Patch from 20.9 -> 20.10
Added a new DLC character "Princess the Nightmare"
DLC Princess conficts with Cheats+Debug so don't use them together
Fixed skills not appearing for DLC Characters (Issue was on my end)
They should be working fine from now on but Feedback is appreciated.

UPDATE10: for version 20.12
"Cheats+DLC" -Added DLC character "TASBOT Unit"
"Fun Patch"-In previous versions Adopted Progeny didn't get the custom menu in the Tavern, Its fixed now.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

UPDATE11: for version 20.14

"Cheats+DLC" -Added DLC character "Broodmother"

"Fun Patch" Updated to 20.14
Menu sometimes opens another time when choosing talk, i'll have to look through to find the issue but its not that huge of a problem.

"Cheats+Debug" Updated to 20.14 and added the Bestiary and Naked cheats.

I will be updating these as time goes on
Enjoy.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes