RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Reworked assets for many NPCs (Guild Clerk, Calypso, Nun Trainer, Batty, Dear, Scarecrow Princess, Rin). More to come in the next updates
If that means Scarecrow Princess is gonna get some stuff shortly that'd be fantastic.

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Do we know the pourcentage of the game's completeness ? Was waiting for it to be finished to play it but i feel it will never be the case..

Jun 21, 2019
The quests that say i can only play it just if i accept it there or i need to start i new playthrough (like skeleton princess quest or dragon princess II) if i accept i cant play the others similars quests? or i can play the others without problem? I have not accepted any because I do not want to block the other content.

Sep 22, 2017
The quests that say i can only play it just if i accept it there or i need to start i new playthrough (like skeleton princess quest or dragon princess II) if i accept i cant play the others similars quests? or i can play the others without problem? I have not accepted any because I do not want to block the other content.
I believe you are talking about routes, which like stated you can only do one per playthrough. So if you wanted to do multiple of them you would have to do so over the course of several playthroughs.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Are there any Futa scenes yet, specifically between the Princesses?
Holstaur princess & certain holstaur progenies have a futa scene. A dlc npc named Marie has one too. I don't think there are any futa scenes between princesses at this point.

Remains Unknown

Jul 24, 2021
try changing the window size in rpg settings, in p&c early access I use 800x600 and when playing p&c beta use window 800x600 instead black screen, and I tried window sizes one by one, on my android which is suitable for playing p&c beta using window size 1024x768

View attachment 1306508
I tried doing that, but nothings changing. It's still showing a black screen. Is there really no way to fix this?

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
changelog:
Patreon:
download:
+
Disclaimer:
Make sure this is the only .rvdata2 file inside the "Patches" folder!

+

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes