dogez01

Oct 22, 2019
is there a way to recruite CatP ? i already had her progeny the other day, but everytime i visit her on rainy night i can't chosse to elope with her, it's always automatically bang her.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
is there a way to recruite CatP ? i already had her progeny the other day, but everytime i visit her on rainy night i can't chosse to elope with her, it's always automatically bang her.
Weird, that must be a bug. There's another way, if his kingdom is conquered you can save her while the siege and you can skip the progeny part. Try it, and tell me if works.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
I am finished i made a patch and now you can use a cheat code to add the DLC princesses to saves View attachment 1783613

I recommend removing any patches you have and having only this one active for adding the DLC Princesses
then remove the patch after adding them then re-adding any patches you have since it will conflict with future recruitable characters and cheats.

Cheat code is - 999901

I will be updating this as time goes on
Enjoy.

UPDATE1: for version 19.0.2
Added Wuchan

UPDATE2: for version 19.0.3
Added Marie (Forced Futa Warning)

UPDATE3: for version 19.0.5
Added Vashti

UPDATE4: for version 19.0.7
Added Spritz
Do you have the 19.0.7 version available for download ?

Dec 26, 2017
Ok for context this was a while ago; I wanted Dog princess in my Party and I was already on Wyvern Princess' Route, the Wiki said i can control DP's Violence with the beast choker and that's what I did, so DP joined my Party and I was able to finish to finish WP's route. I am now trying the same thing with Dragon Princess I, but DP's route hijacked the Dragon Route; my questions are: can I have Dog Princess in my party and finish the Dragon or does Dogs route take priority? And also, can I have Dog princess in my party and do Any other princess route or was the first thing I did some bug or glitch?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
can I have Dog Princess in my party and finish the Dragon or does Dogs route take priority? And also, can I have Dog princess in my party and do Any other princess route or was the first thing I did some bug or glitch?
Did you get DP into the party first or after you locked yourself into Dragon Princess I ?
because if you went with dragon first then DP might prioritize it.

Dec 26, 2017
Did you get DP into the party first or after you locked yourself into Dragon Princess I ?
because if you went with dragon first then DP might prioritize it.
Yah, I locked myself into Dragon Route first, I just got the quest from the Dragon Queen to sabotage a kingdom, then thought "Hey i miss Dog Princess" and added her to my party, but now Dragon Princess is gone from her lair and It just continues the Dog's route!

Dec 26, 2017
Yea my guess is Dog Princess route overwrites Dragon Princess OR she doesn't want to appear because she's in your party, one of the two but i'm leaning on the first one.
Yah that's my guess too, I left her at the Tavern then entered the lair but all i got was a "I need the the Dog to progress" message. Guess i'll just finish The Dragon Route (got multi- saves) and see if it works in another Princess Route! Thanks for the help!

Reactions: GinoFornaci

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
So can I use with the cheat code 999901 on 19.0.10 and it'll work like normal ?
From the things as I am reading - in technical terms, should be possible. - just a reminder. make sure that it is the ONLY Patch being used. And save before using it ;)

Reactions: M1K3_0

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Here comes a New Challupg[d]ater!!

Patreon:
download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

+

+
1667281855141.png

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters

Last edited:

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
How do I get the DLC characters without having to pay?
refer to this and as every PATCH. make sure it is just this one being in folder "patches"
And Yes - latest one applies for ver 19.07 and later ones , which includes all to 'Spritz'

Just make sure to save before using the cheat itself ;)

Sep 22, 2017
There was also a new Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

Reactions: outscratched
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes