SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
There isn't really a way to make a "complete" savefile in this game due to how routes work, multiple playthroughs are needed to experience all the content this game has.
technically could if you complete all the achievements but those don't actually do anything for the player other than show what you've done. a reasonable alternative to their request would probably be a save file with max stats and probably best gear to plow through the game as fast as possible without issues.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
technically could if you complete all the achievements but those don't actually do anything for the player other than show what you've done. a reasonable alternative to their request would probably be a save file with max stats and probably best gear to plow through the game as fast as possible without issues.
There really isn't a need for that either though because if someone's open to obtaining a "complete" save then they could use one of the official cheats that let you boost your stats up or use the unofficial cheats that make your character OP or get whatever item they want.

You're not wrong about they achievements though, assuming you have the game on steam so the game would be 100% (I don't have the game on steam though, I assume having a full achievement save would give you all the achievements on steam as soon as you loaded up the save).

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
What's the cheat code for gallery teleport?

EDIT: You get a teleportation item automatically when inputting the Unlock all animations cheat: 410795

Last edited:

JotaFPR

Jan 2, 2018
Do I need to do anything to get access to pirate princess boat?? I've seen on wiki the places where you can board it, have waited a few days but it was never there. Also can patches bug some npcs?? Since I placed the patches amelie and michael have been stuck in the nothern entrace to the cavern which leads to mouse kingdom and I can't interact with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Do I need to do anything to get access to pirate princess boat?? I've seen on wiki the places where you can board it, have waited a few days but it was never there.
I think the Pirate Ship docks by the Tavern from time to time. If you are using the Panic Button Patch when you press it the ship docks there.

Also can patches bug some npcs?? Since I placed the patches amelie and michael have been stuck in the nothern entrace to the cavern which leads to mouse kingdom and I can't interact with them.
Patches could bug anything especially if you are using ones meant for older versions. You could test this by removing the Patches and seeing how the game behaves when it falls back to the old logic.

Though to be honest I just think the Underlining Pathfinding Script is bugged (Scripts are outside the Patch System :p)
As a consolation prize there is an Unofficial Cheat that allows you to move the Randomly Roaming NPCs to another place like the Tavern.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Do I need to do anything to get access to pirate princess boat??
Currently is bugged but if you wait long enough in the correct docking spot it will arrive. Every time you leave a location (including camp) it will leave from the last spot it was at continuously. It does dock but you may have to wait a day or so depending on your time. As far as i'm aware pirate princess is the only way to see beholder princess or whatever that multi-eye princess' name is. Could be extremely wrong about that so don't take it as gospel!

Reactions: JotaFPR

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Every time you leave a location (including camp) it will leave from the last spot it was at continuously.
just to expand on this its because the NPC characters on the over world are too slow so you end up interrupting their travel time constantly as you play the game so they might go days to weeks stuck in the same town and have like 2 or 3 locations queued up. If you want to interact with any of the 3 roaming NPCs or want to catch the pirate ship for a ride you might have to go into the settings and make it take 16 minutes for a full day to go by and just simply stand in the over world and possibly follow your target as they go through their paths to get where they want to be. Every location you enter interrupts their travel and thus they simply restart where they originally were before moving unless they happen to reach one of the places they wanted to go then its kinda like a checkpoint for them.

As far as i'm aware pirate princess is the only way to see beholder princess or whatever that multi-eye princess' name is. Could be extremely wrong about that so don't take it as gospel!
Also yes, I believe the pirate ship is the only one that'll take you to the Gazer Prison island. I don't think its an actual island on the map so you can't just fly there.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Also yes, I believe the pirate ship is the only one that'll take you to the Gazer Prison island. I don't think its an actual island on the map so you can't just fly there.
You can go to the prison by equipping Fish Lungs and swimming.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
I went ahead and uploaded the game's gallery from their Patreon if anyone wants to check it out.

I hand-picked the good stuff and omitted 3 GB of useless videos and sketches. I can upload the full 3GB dump as well if you like, but I think it's a waste of bytes travelling the wire.

7767 Maybe OP wants to include this in their Original Post. Feel free to distribute as you wish.

Mega:

Multi-hoster: or:

I personally think that their in-game gallery @ Babs' sucks quite a lot if you want to watch back to back sex scenes. Utterly sucks. Might be a limitation by RPG Maker, might be poor implementation/planning. Either way, I was excited to see that they have a gallery link on their website, linking to their patreon which in turn links to a folder on MEGA. But (let me reiterate) it's full of junk and does not even include gifs for all scenes, all "finishers" are missing as well. The ingame sound + finishing really adds a lot to these.

Preview:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Stuck at the 2nd campfire night, getting blackscreen and can't do anything about it. Already have the patch aswell, any advices?

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes