McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Stuck at the 2nd campfire night, getting blackscreen and can't do anything about it. Already have the patch aswell, any advices?
Every version of this game has done that for me since I started playing it back in November. Every time you spend the night at the camp, it black screens for a variable amount of time, sometimes even making you miss notifications (I can hear them but can't see them).

Usually what you have to do is keep the window focused and mash random buttons like Z and S and X. Sometimes if you wait a minute, then mash those buttons, it will work. Eventually it will load. I also find that having autosave on makes it worse.

It's a very annoying bug and I can't figure out why exactly the developers haven't fixed it. It has persisted from my old computer to my new one, and a new windows install, so it can't just be a me thing if it's happened on two completely new systems.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I don't know if it's been mentioned I tried searching about the bulletin board but whenever I try to check it and try to press right arrow to move off the first option the game crashes completely. Something about "Script 'Game_Picture' line 14681: TypeError occured. Can't convert nil into String.
Makes it sound like an issue in the files which I do not recall ever messing with haha.

Hamoki

Apr 11, 2020
I went ahead and uploaded the game's gallery from their Patreon if anyone wants to check it out.

I hand-picked the good stuff and omitted 3 GB of useless videos and sketches. I can upload the full 3GB dump as well if you like, but I think it's a waste of bytes travelling the wire.

7767 Maybe OP wants to include this in their Original Post. Feel free to distribute as you wish.

Mega: Mega

Multi-hoster: or:

I personally think that their in-game gallery @ Babs' sucks quite a lot if you want to watch back to back sex scenes. Utterly sucks. Might be a limitation by RPG Maker, might be poor implementation/planning. Either way, I was excited to see that they have a gallery link on their website, linking to their patreon which in turn links to a folder on MEGA. But (let me reiterate) it's full of junk and does not even include gifs for all scenes, all "finishers" are missing as well. The ingame sound + finishing really adds a lot to these.

Preview:

can you tell me how u did that and how much time it took pls?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Anyone know how to recruit the now recruitable Wendigo Princess? I checked this games discord server for answers since it seems that some have been able to recruit her but there doesn't seem to be any solid answers.

ZLeonZ

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know how to recruit the now recruitable Wendigo Princess? I checked this games discord server for answers since it seems that some have been able to recruit her but there doesn't seem to be any solid answers.
As far as I know, the only thing they added in the last update was an animation about the wendigo princess but only to the gallery and it is still not possible to recruit her, but I could be wrong.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
As far as I know, the only thing they added in the last update was an animation about the wendigo princess but only to the gallery and it is still not possible to recruit her, but I could be wrong.
I believe she can be recruited, as someone claimed to have done it. They said that were able to open up the castle doors of wendigo's tower and recruit her, but can't figure out the prerequisites for doing so.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
can you tell me how u did that and how much time it took pls?
I just backed their patreon and went to whatever gallery they provided on MEGA. I didn't extract any files from the game myself. Sorting through all the junk took 20 minutes or so :p

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Every time I sleep now I get a black screen that I can't make go away
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Also the cheat won't even take me to the animation gallery. The teleport just takes me to the hut or bar.
Fuck this game is not fun at all

Last edited:

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
Every time I sleep now I get a black screen that I can't make go away
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Also the cheat won't even take me to the animation gallery. The teleport just takes me to the hut or bar.
Fuck this game is not fun at all
Babs the witch IS the animation gallery, you have to do her little intro quest first. Black screen is the game autosaving, either turn off the auto save or wait.

Reactions: Belphegor007
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes