Oct 17, 2019
ok so this is weird my game crashed i brought it back up and now i cant enter ANY in game menus and i move really fucking slow please help

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
how do i update the game and keep my old save?
Download the latest version and copy/paste the savegames from the "save" folder; you cant make duplicates from your savedata, also can work on the new version if you paste on the same folder on version 17.13. Be careful, doing that may result in bugs/crashes, i advice have a backup data to avoid corrupt files.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how the heck do you do this is see nothing to unadopt someone
First make sure that patch is in the "Patches" folder.
Run the game. If the game was already running when you put that in the "Patches" folder then restart it.
Wait for Night and go to Camp.
Find either a Progeny or Adopted Companion and additional options will be available. This is a Copy/Paste of the Slave Options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
does the game becomes more harder after each NG+? or i remember wrong?
I think I read somewhere that the enemies become stronger every time you do a NG+, which I can confirm. I'm somewhere at like my 15th NG+ and enemies can do thousands of damage to a character with a low level/bad equipment.

Reactions: collectioner

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
Tbh, kinda curious as to what those "Cut Animations" are in the patreon. Were already released here or are they newer?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Tbh, kinda curious as to what those "Cut Animations" are in the patreon. Were already released here or are they newer?
In the beta version you can see the cowgirl animation when she have wendigo form. Also can be recruited, and see the same animation on the gallery. I can´t wait to see her route, so cute!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bruh, All these dogsh- optimizat- F E A T U R E S can go to the bin, I will endure these 'coz WendigoP. finally had some updates.
Now where's my dam- GhostP. story completion...? GolemP. anims...?
Pleaseeeeeeee!!!!

Q wQ

Pvertedslime

Jul 12, 2019
cant seem to find the third Caveau Key.
The first one i found was on the ground floor by saying im an employee
The second was sleeping with the women on the second floor
The third ?????

Sep 22, 2017
The third ?????
I think for the third you need mouse princess to get into a guarded safe on the second floor.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
The third ?????
and the Third is like DonofDarkness1 said - either you get Mouse princess into your party or get an clone of Her. like You know, there should be an specific item, dat enables you to Clone an Princess etc.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
and the Third is like DonofDarkness1 said - either you get Mouse princess into your party or get an clone of Her. like You know, there should be an specific item, dat enables you to Clone an Princess etc.
Yeah, you mean the Cinder Ribbon, if the merchant princess is in the desert area, you can buy from her. Also can buy in the 4 affinity event (when Sphinx Princess slaps her during the dance), without wait or ask her to move there.

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
So, I got bored of the faun talking, weighted the ctrl down, left, went to the bathroom, got something to eat, came back, she's still talking. Nope. This goes into the fire.

jargu

Dec 16, 2017
how do you initiate the kobold princess quest she has love 7 and when i speak to her at the camp she says that she is cold and nothing happens

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
how do you initiate the kobold princess quest she has love 7 and when i speak to her at the camp she says that she is cold and nothing happens
her second event needs you to talk to her at camp when it's raining, so that's probably your issue.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes