jargu

Dec 16, 2017
her second event needs you to talk to her at camp when it's raining, so that's probably your issue.
ok i'll try that but on the wiki it says she should give me a quest to get her plug, is the raining event what's triggering that?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
ok i'll try that but on the wiki it says she should give me a quest to get her plug, is the raining event what's triggering that?
She gives the quest for her plug on the event after the rain event. everything after that is pretty straightforward. The unspoken rain requirement is the only real bump in the road for new players.

Sep 22, 2017
I'am doing a egg Hunt but can't find those bird egg's anywhere in the sky, is It really on the game or is It just on land and not in the sky?
In the sky there is an area on the left you can enter that has the Queen Cocca and a bunch of balloons in it, the eggs should randomly spawn there aswell.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait a f-ing minute, You're telling me i can take WendigoP. away but can't have some "fun time" with 'er?
Everyone must be treated equally, Everyone MUST and WILL be splooged for every hole is a chance of glory!!!
WREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Wait a f-ing minute, You're telling me i can take WendigoP. away but can't have some "fun time" with 'er?
Everyone must be treated equally, Everyone MUST and WILL be splooged for every hole is a chance of glory!!!
WREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
For now you can get sex scene in the tower, but dont have interaction on camp. For now you have 1 scene, the choice to bring her in the team, and enjoy her cuteness. I hope she gets more content and a route ^^

Apr 8, 2018
how do you initiate the kobold princess quest she has love 7 and when i speak to her at the camp she says that she is cold and nothing happens
You need to complete the dungeon, go to her bedchambers, get her "gem" (buttplug) and that magical buttplug "warms her up by putting her in heat" making her horni for you. Good luck soldier.

Leonexe

May 5, 2020
when I open the game , an error show up saying "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game'' what should i do
Could you give me the link where you got the game? I've been looking and I haven't found any valid link that has at least v0.7.10 pls

shap

May 4, 2020
im fucking blind, someone halp find that "North you'll find the cheatstone which is a floating crystal where you place the code.". Thanx
P.S. and if i unlock gallery , where i see unlocked stuff?

Trash Mammle

Feb 28, 2021
how tf do you do De Profundis. I'm supposed to meet the raid leader at the abyssal seat but don't know where it is or how to get to it

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone knows if there's differences between the steam and patreon/itch.io version?
There isn't any. Though I believe you can't get Beta builds from itch.io

im fucking blind, someone halp find that "North you'll find the cheatstone which is a floating crystal where you place the code.". Thanx
P.S. and if i unlock gallery , where i see unlocked stuff?
Cheats were moved to the pause menu and you can view the gallery at .

how tf do you do De Profundis. I'm supposed to meet the raid leader at the abyssal seat but don't know where it is or how to get to it
First I believe that the quest can only be completed in beta builds as you can't access mermaid reign in stable builds yet. Secondly to get there you need Fish Lungs, which can be gotten from a mouse merchant in Clocktown. After you got that head directly south of Hammerhead port and there should be a giant hole you can enter, head all the way to the bottom, into the next area and they should be somewhere in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: shap

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes