AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
does .15 have a lot in it since its been stuck there for a while
I honestly gave up on keeping track. Whether @Towerfag does it or someone else decides to step up, there are quite a few posts and changelogs to go through on the P&C website.
We've added 2 new main girls since v0.14, sooo....
But that wouldn't even begin describing how much work went into it.
Good to see you and your team have pulled through. Got a question--the Princesses can be "randomized" now, right? But can they be customized, or are our choices limited to "preset" and "random?"

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
I'm confused, so there's not gonna be a V.15 release? Since on itch.io it says .16 preorder and was finally excited to play the updated game after so long

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'd be able to launch it on itch.io and gamejolt in 2-3 days, considering I've had a couple busy days due to festivities.
I'll contact Patreon tomorrow, then decide if it's worth it to wait until they're ready to put our page in there back online or not.

Reactions: SonaraFox

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I'd be able to launch it on itch.io and gamejolt in 2-3 days, considering I've had a couple busy days due to festivities.
I'll contact Patreon tomorrow, then decide if it's worth it to wait until they're ready to put our page in there back online or not.
Really looking forward to this being updated after waiting for so long, I'm guessing the decision was to wait for Patreon then?

Reactions: Korhal

Lnovarzr

Dec 21, 2018
Hey Mr. Towerfag, I have a question removed from the conversation about the update, and this is: how many current variations exist in the game?

xeripo

Mar 20, 2019
So what exactly does it mean by this game is "onhold", are there some programming or animation difficulties? Or maybe some life difficulties? Whatever the reason I'm interested to know why this is on hold

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes