ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a way to get wendigo princess true form?

Also whats with Harvest princess requiring 6 reign affinity to visit instead of 2 like others.

Last edited:

Glalev

Sep 10, 2020
Is there a way to get wendigo princess true form?

Also whats with Harvest princess requiring 6 reign affinity to visit instead of 2 like others.
The more the realm is hostile and at war, the higher the affinity requirement to see the princess. That may be why.

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: trilosis

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
why do some princesses not get diaries and put under the progeny section instead of the princess section? did towerfag get lazy? it's not because they don't have a reign because that's not the case for all of them, being new additions isn't it either because Wendigo Princess doesn't get one.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I was surprised by the hostility of the community of this game in discord.
Huh? what happened?

I tried this game last year and i felt like the game is promising enough to put on my wishlist on steam, but i haven't followed any development or if there's any drama since then

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
Huh? what happened?

I tried this game last year and i felt like the game is promising enough to put on my wishlist on steam, but i haven't followed any development or if there's any drama since then
I asked a couple of things, and I mentioned some suggestions and they started yelling at me.
-I had asked about the possibility of adding the missing busts of the pregnant princesses in their thick form. (the developer told me that it was not possible to add it. Until that moment there was no problem)
-Afterwards I made a comparison between the two games developed by Towerfag. Nekohole and this.
And there the Towerarmy came out to answer in an arrogant way. And they told me "if you're going to talk about Nekohole, go to the Nekohole discord".
I have to admit that I didn't know there was a discord for that game and also being from the same developer I didn't think it was relevant. (I want to clarify that I was making a comparison between both games suggesting to add an existing fetish in one of the games in the other one. That was it)
Conclusion you can't reason with patreon NPCs. Maybe I take it the wrong way but at that precise moment I found it quite unpleasant.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
No, the quest gives you the option to either kys or beat her at her own game. I'm assuming it means to revive her but idk how.

Just tried the time-worn pedant and the life force pearl but nothing happened

Heres what you need to get through SkellyPs route.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Bro did you even read what i typed?
Yes, and there is no alternative to killing yourself. Its part of the whole thing, currently. Maybe in the future another way will be added to get a different outcome, but its not in the game yet (or hasnt been when ive last played it).

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
make sure your using the right version for the cheats if your having trouble with them cause the cheats between latest beta and latest stable are different and only the beta is on the first page

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes