Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Go to mermaid kingdom, go to the dark abyss, look to the bottom-right area to see a crack in the floor, get in there, and you arrive.
That can't be the house. That's where we save her from the Giant squid. I already got the Selkie harp and lord knows used it on a dragon progeny to my regrets... Anyways I visited the crack after using the house and the old barnacle wasn't there.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
That can't be the house. That's where we save her from the Giant squid. I already got the Selkie harp and lord knows used it on a dragon progeny to my regrets... Anyways I visited the crack after using the house and the old barnacle wasn't there.
It is. The Spika eat her, and you must slay the monster to free and return the place to normal. So you know what to do, get the slay Spika quest from MermaidP

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
It is. The Spika eat her, and you must slay the monster to free and return the place to normal. So you know what to do, get the slay Spika quest from MermaidP
Like I said, that is not the house. Its the Spika Nest. Old Barnacle's house is in a different location. Why else would she say that she wants to go home just after saving her from the Spika's Stomach. The quest log even says that it was a Spika's Nest.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
How do you get Ghost Princess to talk? I had to use Goblin's Breeding Contract to get her, but she's still mute.
She used to be able to talk in older versions of this game but I believe her character has been changed to be mute all of the time now.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Like I said, that is not the house. Its the Spika Nest. Old Barnacle's house is in a different location. Why else would she say that she wants to go home just after saving her from the Spika's Stomach. The quest log even says that it was a Spika's Nest.
Oh, sorry for the missunderstanding. Sadly, mermaidP was slain in my game, and probably, she's necessary to found that house. The next step i planned to do is, go to the Finhead Kingdom to see if her house was there.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
although i cant guarantee this for everyone, in the cow race, picking yellow first (guaranteed) then red for the second race (maybe?) is always a win.

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
I haven't played this in almost a year.. so I'm curious if the random NPC pregnancy was implemented or they scrapped the idea...too much of a hussle to grind to that point

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I haven't played this in almost a year.. so I'm curious if the random NPC pregnancy was implemented or they scrapped the idea...too much of a hussle to grind to that point
NPC (progeny) pregnancy was a goal on this games patreon, but it has been removed recently when the goals have been updated.

Reactions: Whylm

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
NPC (progeny) pregnancy was a goal on this games patreon, but it has been removed recently when the goals have been updated.
That's sad to hear, i wanted to get the npc's pregnant not only the princesses. I know incest is not allowed in the game, but you can recruit or have a slave, and bang her. I am really dissapointed...

• Sad
Reactions: trilosis
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes