VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
unsure about the cheat code it doesnt seem to work
checked with patreon page - code 521437 is correct on the page. and HAVENT SEEN ANY MENTIONS ON DISCORD NOR IN COMMENT SECTION, IF THE CODE WOULD BE INVALID.

either entering wrong, or best I would recommend , go to Towers Discord and tell that.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
checked with patreon page - code 521437 is correct on the page. and HAVENT SEEN ANY MENTIONS ON DISCORD NOR IN COMMENT SECTION, IF THE CODE WOULD BE INVALID.

either entering wrong, or best I would recommend , go to Towers Discord and tell that.
Wrong code

mtgamingjin

Jul 31, 2023
Get a clone of the mermaid princess (cinder ribbon) and take the clone to the stone blocking the entrance to the cave in the deep merk. After you enter the cave, move to the top right and click the wall. An elevator should appear. Go down the elevator, get the selkie harp and get back up. Use the selkie harp on a non mermaid progeny (Caution: something happens to the non mermaid progeny. So use it on a progeny that ain't to useful). The quest updates and asks you to meet the old barnacle. That's all I've got. Pretty much stuck here as I can't seem to find the old barnacle after saving her.
Do you know where she is in the last part of the quest ?

Pvertedslime

Jul 12, 2019
so when i fight Crusader Princess in the pyramid she drops a bag but i get teleported out after the cut scene. Is there no way to get the item ?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Missed opportunity to have a quest regarding rescue the Finhead princess from being raped by the shell monsters that successfully kidnap her. Sad

Last edited:

Czeverke

Nov 29, 2022
I am probably dumb for this but I have really no clue how to get to plant princess. Is it even in game already ? I defeated hippotamus or whatsitcalled but I don't know what next. The path to top of the area is still blocked and only shortcut to skip hippotamus opened.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes