<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
--Future Project--
Currently i'm working on a system that will let people fully customize they're progenies from all types of body types to hair and other features.
atm its a WIP and about 9 of the menu's for races are done out of like 26 i believe ?
Anyway look forward to it!
WHAT ? That sounds really FANTASTIC ! For a long time i have been waiting for something like this !
AND IT'S FREE GIVEN !? What are you a Saint or an Angel ? Because you are Sir one of them Heavenly send ! ;)(y)

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
On the discord server there are people saying scam, does anyone know why?
could be a lot of things but like kuro said it could be how they focus on lackluster dlc over side characters and even main content or how they put out a fucking card game about a unfinished game or how the game is poorly planed and keeps getting major revisions to previous systems, which is only half a problem as the knight and elements rework is pretty good and I would argue that it gives both the knight classes and progeny actual mechanical uses, but then again some people prefer progress on new things like plant princess and the plant reign which took at least a year and who knows how long its gonna take for shadow princess

tldr
its just all a fucking shame as there's a really good game and adventure under all this mismanagement and I won't blame people for getting mad about it

silver lining is that its made in rpgm and someone with the drive and time could mod it

Dec 18, 2018
could be a lot of things but like kuro said it could be how they focus on lackluster dlc over side characters and even main content or how they put out a fucking card game about a unfinished game or how the game is poorly planed and keeps getting major revisions to previous systems, which is only half a problem as the knight and elements rework is pretty good and I would argue that it gives both the knight classes and progeny actual mechanical uses, but then again some people prefer progress on new things like plant princess and the plant reign which took at least a year and who knows how long its gonna take for shadow princess

tldr
its just all a fucking shame as there's a really good game and adventure under all this mismanagement and I won't blame people for getting mad about it

silver lining is that its made in rpgm and someone with the drive and time could mod it
ok thanks the only thing that bothers me is the cards, also I see that they left their other game, I didn't play it but I don't see any more posts related to the other one

7969kill

Feb 4, 2018
I've finished Plant Princess quest, maxed her affection, but can't figure out how to recruit/bang her. No way passed her guard at night, tried getting her to declare war so I could get her reign to fall and get her in the camp, but that went nowhere, other reigns can't seem to get to her and she doesn't seem to put troops in the field. What am I missing here?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
but can't figure out how to recruit/bang her.
Buy the Moonlight Glass Cloak from Merchant princess when she's in ghost reign, you can send her there from the tavern if she's there and sneak into Plant princess's room at night when its not raining (otherwise the cloak won't work) make her pregnant and when she gives birth to a kid sneak in again and you can elope with her.

Frick989

Dec 25, 2018
I just figured out that this game is so laggy as hell on my laptop because this game running with only one core of cpu, and not using gpu at all, just damn one core of cpu.

how can i make this game running with gpu and all of core of cpu?

Thomas dravus

Nov 9, 2019
Where do i find the cgs and the animations in the game files? I prefer to have them in file form instead of having to go to babs, its also annoying to have to navigate the gallery year structure in the provided files in the extra tab.

Oct 15, 2022
-Cheats+Debug - Compatible with future game versions
Makes cheats accessible without the need of a code (except the minigames)
And also adds a Debug Shop under teleport, HUGE thanks to masterdragonson for the script.

-DLC Princess- ONLY for 20.14(needs to be updated for future game versions)
-WARNING- "Do not have this active along with "Cheats+Debug" it will conflict with eachother.
Its pretty much the same as "Cheats+Debug" the only difference being is it replaces the Debug Shop,
It adds a menu under Teleport to add DLC characters to your party.
Once you added the DLC Characters you want save the game, get rid of the file and restart game if you want to use Cheats+Debug.

-FUN PATCH- ONLY for 20.14 (needs to be updated for future game versions)
Progeny Options Renamed to FUN Patch because it makes more sense.
this gives you the ability to change your Progenies states from being a Recruit, a Slave, or Your Children.
This also lets you have Sex with all of them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE8: for version 20.9+
Changed "Progeny Options" to "FUN Patch"
Added a Debug Shop
Fixed a problem with "FUN Patch" dialog not working on other moods.

Also no DLC patch for now the file Terrec found has the latest ones.
Plus the error where the abilities do not show on the DLC characters is indeed on my end, and i have no clue how to fix it.

UPDATE9: for version 20.10
Updated FUN Patch from 20.9 -> 20.10
Added a new DLC character "Princess the Nightmare"
DLC Princess conficts with Cheats+Debug so don't use them together
Fixed skills not appearing for DLC Characters (Issue was on my end)
They should be working fine from now on but Feedback is appreciated.

UPDATE10: for version 20.12
"Cheats+DLC" -Added DLC character "TASBOT Unit"
"Fun Patch"-In previous versions Adopted Progeny didn't get the custom menu in the Tavern, Its fixed now.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

UPDATE11: for version 20.14

"Cheats+DLC" -Added DLC character "Broodmother"

"Fun Patch" Updated to 20.14
Menu sometimes opens another time when choosing talk, i'll have to look through to find the issue but its not that huge of a problem.

"Cheats+Debug" Updated to 20.14 and added the Bestiary and Naked cheats.

UPDATE12: for version 21.00

"Fun Patch" Updated to 21.00
Not a massive difference from 20.14, Only thing that's Different is i re-added the love dialog for progenies in tavern (they are probly being reworked)
And the Ability to make your Progenies Shiny!
--Future Project--
Currently i'm working on a system that will let people fully customize they're progenies from all types of body types to hair and other features.
atm its a WIP and about 9 of the menu's for races are done out of like 26 i believe ?
Anyway look forward to it!

I will be updating these as time goes on
Enjoy.
Hi, just wanted to say thank you for doing this.

Fismonger28

Jan 29, 2024
How do I max out her affection?
You can max out any princess's affection with love potions, to get the recipe you have to fight the harvest reign in field battles, I recommend saving in front of the army and keep reloading until you get it, it's a rare drop so you could get it instantly or be there for 10 to 20 minutes; if you get it then use it on the slums (cauldron to the right).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Czeverke
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes