LostTown

Jul 14, 2017
Well i already know that. He always asks stuff that was explained one or two posts before. I guess mouses with wheels to scroll up or down are quite expensive nowadays so he can't be bothered.

But what can i do...i like to help people but sometimes someone should cut off my fingers to save me from myself. :/
on which hand?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Not like there's an official one or anything ;)
a moment ... you are not the creator of this game? and if so, do you still plan to continue on this project or will you be unemployed for a while?
ps: I used google translator, in case you do not understand what I'm saying, you know why :v

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Yes, I'm the dev. I suggest you take a look at
We've rebranded the game and are currently dealing with a lawsuit but, if everything goes like we believe, we'll resume pushing out new releases soon.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, I'm the dev. I suggest you take a look at
We've rebranded the game and are currently dealing with a lawsuit but, if everything goes like we believe, we'll resume pushing out new releases soon.
I look forward to the next update, I thought the game was dead fortunately still working on the project

T3chromancer

Feb 5, 2018
I'm having difficulties running the game. I followed the installation instructions, however I get an error notification when I run the exe file.

"Script "Yami core" line 157: ArgumentError occurred.

time must be positive"

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
I'm having difficulties running the game. I followed the installation instructions, however I get an error notification when I run the exe file.

"Script "Yami core" line 157: ArgumentError occurred.

time must be positive"
I managed to get it working by deleting v014 from the patch name so it's only Patch3.

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Unfortunately, that didn't work for me. I still get the same error.
Also do you need the Missing Assets Folder and if so what do you do with it?
I just downloaded the Missing Assets Folder and put it into the game folder, don't know if it's necessary, but it might be connected to the patch in some way. Never hurts to be extra prepared.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
just for you know, when i tried to open the wiki page of costumes on the website i got page not found error ;)
Yes, that's right, I'm almost done replacing all the costumes in that page though.
It takes a lot of time since now NPCs have costumes too and I want to show off them together with the cast's members~

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes