Facade1

Dec 29, 2017
insect princess is in the game but when you dont let the human empire fall you can only go to them when you go to the underground world you can get to it when you go to crystal Princess in the back is a crack in the wall what leads you to the underground world but you need the mask against poison or a princess who is immun against poison otherwise take a lot of healpotions with you :D
Can you please tell me where crystal princess is then?

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Can you please tell me where crystal princess is then?
It is where you can also find the princess wyvern,
anyway you have to capture some fairies that are in the first map of the world in a forest where you can also find the fairy / pixie princess,
after capturing at least one fairy, go to the south map area, just east of the cat kingdom at the land / sea limit you should see something shine and use the fairy captured, so you reach the island where the Crystal and Wyvern princesses are.
Here you have to equip yourself with something to destroy the rocks, and use the kobold jump in other areas.
Climbing a staircase you reach the Wyvern Princess, instead going further north and looking for a cave I think and jumping into a hole you reach the crystal princess, but I don't remember how to wake it up.

Gengar124

Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys, how i unlock the mouse princess? i just finish all his quest but when i get on her bedroom she only wants to fuck? what i do?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, how i unlock the mouse princess? i just finish all his quest but when i get on her bedroom she only wants to fuck? what i do?
On the final quest did you get the Hint
Mouse Princess:
It would be impossible for you to reach the staircase behind me!.. I'm totally against it!
Not...... during nighttime!.. Not...... the staircase behind me!
Should be after the Tunnels incident with Wendigo Princess and then are cleared via mine cart.

Also is her Affection above 3?

Gengar124

Oct 11, 2018
On the final quest did you get the Hint
Mouse Princess:
It would be impossible for you to reach the staircase behind me!.. I'm totally against it!
Not...... during nighttime!.. Not...... the staircase behind me!
Should be after the Tunnels incident with Wendigo Princess and then are cleared via mine cart.

Also is her Affection above 3?
Yes his affection is above 3 (i use cheats) and i get the final quest but when i come she only wants to fuck

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
My Komachi vanished before I could get to the end of the repeating quest costumes.
What happens after you get all the costumes?
Also, how to you turn Harvest female while still on the throne?

TheReba

Mar 23, 2019
Yes his affection is above 3 (i use cheats) and i get the final quest but when i come she only wants to fuck
How to Make MouseP Join the Party

1. Reach Level 2 Reign Affinity with the Mouse Reign
    1. Completion of the Werebeast Princess portion of the Rocky Tunnels can do this immediately
  2. Have at least 8 Royal Presents (750 Choco-Dicks each from Lina at Faun's Tavern or Campground at Night) or do the Rank 2 Mouse Quest to raise Reign Affinity for each tier
    1. The Rank 2 Mouse Quest from Knight Inc requires 5 Cogs which can be obtained from the Ancient Battlefield zone at Golem Princess Reign
  3. Progress through MouseP dialogue using the Royal Presents to progress the 2 Reign Levels at a time for the next dialogue option to a maximum of 10
  4. Make sure to answer positively during Conversation Four in accepting the Chocolate Armor
  5. After Conversation Five at 10 Reign Affinity, sneak into the tower at Night using the Manhole at the Northern part of the Town
  6. Profit.

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Is there a quest related to a ship that goes between Slime and Cat kingdoms? Because i really don't like that it disappeared. Both docks are empty.
Nevermind that, it reappeared. Are there more than 2 docks for white ship? Because it's weird.
Also, is there anything to do about dragon princess that keeps ravaging kingdoms?

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
for qhala the purple snake npc do i have to pay her a certain amount and a certin amount of times? I read that if u give her 10000 swirlies she will open a brothel or something but when i go to her only 4 number places are available

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
for qhala the purple snake npc do i have to pay her a certain amount and a certin amount of times? I read that if u give her 10000 swirlies she will open a brothel or something but when i go to her only 4 number places are available
yeah minimum two times are needed before she have enough for the brothel when you get to her the third time she speaks about the brothel and when you have enough affinity with her what you cant check ;( you can choose where to set the brothel

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
yeah minimum two times are needed before she have enough for the brothel when you get to her the third time she speaks about the brothel and when you have enough affinity with her what you cant check ;( you can choose where to set the brothel
affinity is likely tied to how many times the two of you fuck, which makes sense considering either way she needs 10k to open the brothel but if you just fuck her twice its not like she has a strong feeling for you. I would imagine 5 or 10 times would allow you to select a location if anyone wanted to test that, or if towerfag wanted to confirm.

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
So is there something I'm missing for Wyvern Princess? I took the quest line all the way to the point where I got the key to the pantheon, and can't figure out what to do next. I'm assuming I gotta take the key to the Dragon Queen's tower, but the guards all kick me out instantly.Can anyone tell me,what to do?

Liyern

Jan 2, 2018
So is there something I'm missing for Wyvern Princess? I took the quest line all the way to the point where I got the key to the pantheon, and can't figure out what to do next. I'm assuming I gotta take the key to the Dragon Queen's tower, but the guards all kick me out instantly.Can anyone tell me,what to do?
It seems like (in my own experience of scouring the corners of the internet) nobody seems to know. I have yet to find someone that made sense of the 4th part of her quest. Ive been trying so many different things for nearly a week now and I've pretty much given up on her at this point. Unless Towerfag either tells us the story is still incomplete (which it seems it is, seeing as so many people cant figure it out) or we're all just missing something and were stupid :p.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes