Crazyrican187

Apr 1, 2019
does anyone know what variables affect reign affinity in the save editor? trying to cheese my way in to the queen reign. can't use the ol all reign affinity up cheat since it doesn't affect it.

TheReba

Mar 23, 2019
I think we need to make a walk-through or wiki for this game. One official gives a few details. And seems like an out-dated detail.
Feel free to update it. Unlike "official" one, wikia can be edited by anyone.
Yeah.
My english is not very good
But im still helping. Like Komachi page.
But is the best.

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
unintuitive quest details... location: world map is NOT A PRECISE MARKER!!! where on map? in a cave? on the map? IN MY ASS??? please help I seem to have COMMON SENSE. rice and malt is where? my house? ohhhhh world map... where? world map....................
I hate this so much when its not as clear. east of, west, north of, south of, WOULD TELL ME MORE THAN WORLD MAP!!!!!!!
please revise quest locations. please.

• Haha
Reactions: MetalGarurumonX

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
unintuitive quest details... location: world map is NOT A PRECISE MARKER!!! where on map? in a cave? on the map? IN MY ASS??? please help I seem to have COMMON SENSE. rice and malt is where? my house? ohhhhh world map... where? world map....................
I hate this so much when its not as clear. east of, west, north of, south of, WOULD TELL ME MORE THAN WORLD MAP!!!!!!!
please revise quest locations. please.
Honestly I feel the vague decription is intentional and should not be changed as it does not baby the player as all the quest items are on the world map and should make the player explore to actually do it properly but anyway....
All the items you need for the quest should be on the world map with a little glint on the items you are looking for. When u find these glittering items interact with it with spacebar.

Roses: east of dessert kingdom near the oasis
Malt: outside the harvest princess' domain which is on the north west of the northern part of the world map
Rice: either near the tavern or between the pond and the skelaton princess' domain

Ill edit this if u have other items u need for the quest

• Wow
Reactions: cavaemon
Apr 22, 2017
i have handful of rare mob quest and King Cucco is the only one that i found, but i killed it once and i does not respawns, also do i need to get more levels in order to unlock new stuff?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Honestly I feel the vague decription is intentional and should not be changed as it does not baby the player as all the quest items are on the world map and should make the player explore to actually do it properly but anyway....
All the items you need for the quest should be on the world map with a little glint on the items you are looking for. When u find these glittering items interact with it with spacebar.

Roses: east of dessert kingdom near the oasis
Malt: outside the harvest princess' domain which is on the north west of the northern part of the world map
Rice: either near the tavern or between the pond and the skelaton princess' domain

Ill edit this if u have other items u need for the quest
i would have settled for this IF ONLY I WAS GIVEN A GENERAL DIRECTION INSTEAD OF HAVING TO GUESS!!! I thank you for this help but im the kind of guy who tries not to ask a lot of questions but I feel nowadays its pretty this... system I stumble on which angers me when im either not able to finish a quest and come back later forgetting what to do... or this which just said world map, in the wild HOW AM I SUPPSOSED TO FIND THIS IF ITS VAGUE AS DICK CHEESE!?! sorry im just happy I know where to go but pissed I had to ask where all this time... I litearlly found the dessert when I saw this post.
I also have gotten this quest right after finishing the intro... so I may or may not be able to see what is glittering?

Last edited:

SoundofSun

Sep 22, 2017
Is there any way to raise Ghost Princess above 2 affinity without cheating? I have the ashes and cannot figure out what to do next...

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i have handful of rare mob quest and King Cucco is the only one that i found, but i killed it once and i does not respawns, also do i need to get more levels in order to unlock new stuff?
rare mobs are random go in the pyramid and kill enemys go up kill them there go down kill the other sometimes a purple one is there that is a rare enemy someone said he found a rare bat in the old kobold castle never had one i think rare mobs are purple because i saw sometimes purple spiders so check out for these ones

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to disable the barrier of ghost princess'castle at night? the dialogue says something about taking it down or you going ethereal but nothing comes to mind... i bought all the items from the ghost girl in the garden and have the moon mirror thingy?
Thank you for answer, and in return,if you still need this,to disable ghost manshion's barrier,you need to sneak into it during the day(use sleep powder on guard) and go to the farthest door through secret pass in small stone gates (which was locked befor awakening ghost princess)then there will be another door and room beyond,there you will find the sleeping bag,sleep in it and you will wake up in the manshion in night(the will start quest to dispel the barrier)
UPD:the Dusk princess is still disappear,it doesn't matter with wyern princess or not,what to do?

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2017
the lust demon quest for the sand kingdom pricess is a complete bullshit, i have tryed for 1 hour wihout any luck. in the end i just gave up

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
in the the bar with the snake lady in when you have sex with her no animation scene is shown and some of the other scene are not working why is this happening needs to be fixed or updated help!

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
in the the bar with the snake lady in when you have sex with her no animation scene is shown and some of the other scene are not working why is this happening needs to be fixed or updated help!
The game creator got a lawsuit and so had to remove most of the cg or animations from the game.... they are slowly making new animation for the characters

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
the lust demon quest for the sand kingdom pricess is a complete bullshit, i have tryed for 1 hour wihout any luck. in the end i just gave up
If its the one where you look for the demon while the princesa is dancing just go to the viewer has a heart above their head ... if they suddenly change avatar pictures when talking to a hooded figure then u found the demon ... go talk to the dessert reign guard after this happens and bring the guard to the demon

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh yeah, that Quest is pretty bollocks...

v0.16.8
Patches/Patch1559274273.rvdata2

Map 199: Desert Princess Dance Room Quest
Simple Cheat that points out the Demon after the Dance Starts.
Lights up a blue torch right behind the one possessed by the Demon. Do to this Quest being jankey you might have to talk to the person multiple times before they reveal themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes