ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Id love to play this game but there is no mobile version and the resolution on joiplay is fucked you can only see a corner of the screen
Whaattt, for me, other than the long ass loading time whenever i change locations, it works flawlessly.

Might be something about your Joiplay version tbh

Jun 24, 2019
Yes

What i use :
- JoiPlay v 1.00.44
- RPGM Plugin for JoiPlay v 1.01.40
- JoiPlay folder in internal storage (internal/JoiPlay/"put_games_here")
- Realme C12 (cheap ass phone with godly battery)
Apparently mine is just black screen but the choices at the beginning is there but won't go further. I think this is the same problem as Island Saga where the images are more than the device's pixel?

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Nope, from the moment I played it, it was like that. I downloaded it from a different website. Might try downloading here.
Nope, from the moment I played it, it was like that. I downloaded it from a different website. Might try downloading here.
Look, you maybe get the wrong conclusion here. If the game lag as fuck, it is indeed the game's problem (might be the optimization code with how many events in this game is pushing the engine to it's limits). But, if the game won't launch, it's the JoiPlay's fault man. Seems like the updates since May made RPG Maker games unplayable, which is why i advise you to use the 1.00.44 version instead whatever that mess in the Play Store at the moment.

Better yet, turn off the auto update feature in the Play Store so it won't mess with JoiPlay, I've learnt it the hard way
Screenshot_2021-07-29-02-34-29-93.jpg

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Whaattt, for me, other than the long ass loading time whenever i change locations, it works flawlessly.

Might be something about your Joiplay version tbh
I got someone elses help with the resolution issue now the issue is one that effects this game and 1 other similar game I tried that made it so that a majority of the assets wouldn't load whether it be backgrounds,floors,doors,people i was able is see a bed in the other game that had the issue and some interaction points but nothing else

Sep 22, 2017
Updated to include a bugfix.

New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Yell at me if I'm stupid, but I cannot find any way to save my progress. Can someone help me with this.
Open the menu and use the save tab, if the save option is greyed out, that's because some area's cannot be saved in, so your best bet is to save in the tavern or a safe area like HarvestP reign or MouseP reign as examples.

Reactions: Nitocris77

GorillaNoise

Aug 28, 2018
Is it just me or does the gallery not work with new animations? Since the 142nd animation every remains locked and i cannot do anything to unlock them

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Is it just me or does the gallery not work with new animations? Since the 142nd animation every remains locked and i cannot do anything to unlock them
Some people are reporting the same bug; the devs are working on it. Now the new beta update fix those problem with MossP for example (Animation 143). This probably fixed in a few, you know... updates ussually have bugs (i have the game on steam).

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
So far only found 1 location for dragon npc any where else?
Human Princess Reign at night (that little balcony bit that you get to through the windows)
Harvest Princess Reign granary/tower (North in fields, climb ladder)
Mouse Princess Reign mountain (on the way down to the southern region)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There may be other locations, not sure. The random rates at which they show up are rather low.
I think they can also show up at the roof of Dragon Princess II's castle?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes