qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Oh, I thought you were speaking of an area deeper into MermaidP reign that's called the abyss. I have to assume that you're playing on the stable version of the game and not the latest beta, where I believe MermaidP reign can be fully accessed.
Thanks, i guess it's that. But if you can't access there why can I take this mission? 1637300244504.png

Jun 29, 2021
just had to post this here. i was in dessert oasis and found a black tentacle
and then was met with the following messages

"the tentacle still coils around you" (might be wrong wasn't writing it down at this point).

"ahf'vulgtmnah hnah C'mgepor'uh'enah ehye?"

"... na'ah'ehye ya shuggoth llll eyhe" (shuggoth is the only thing i could understand from that)

"the force around you subsides... what tangled around you vanishes, and you are finally free to open your eyes..."

you might find the same comment on the wiki for dessert oasis (was made by me)

1637518479365.png
(edited) and nevermind what i just found isn't something rare 1637521138477.png

Last edited:

Jay_Ceyy_

Jun 21, 2021
Hi, I need some assistance. The stairs in Slumbering City are not working for me on the November 18th beta build, and I think it is a bug. I had no issues heading to the lower level in the previous builds. Has a new condition that needs to be fulfilled to use them been added? Does anyone know the work around? I doubt that I am the only one who is encountering this unexpected lock out.
(If it is an error, I hope Tower can address it in the next build.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Last edited:

Jay_Ceyy_

Jun 21, 2021
(More info: This is present across separate playthroughs, including a completely new one, so it is not related to the save.)

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the mod that changes the type of progeny of an NPC or if it is even still being updated?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes