changelog:
Patreon:

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
have cheat for new beta?
I do not. Cheat codes are exclusive to Patreon and for now I only own the game on Steam. So someone else is going to have to upload them.

If beta is this 0.19 then you can find them on previous page link
Cheat codes are different for Stable and Beta builds now. So the cheat codes in that post don't work for the Beta build I posted.

Reactions: Fluffy Neko

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
I do not. Cheat codes are exclusive to Patreon and for now I only own the game on Steam. So someone else is going to have to upload them.

Cheat codes are different for Stable and Beta builds now. So the cheat codes in that post don't work for the Beta build I posted.
what's the difference between the stable and beta builds? do they have different animations?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
How are the loading times? I haven't played since the update that sounded intended to fix them.

Last time I played, loading inbetween days was really painful. is it still bad?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
what's the extent of the impregnation/pregnancy content? as of rn
It's been a little while since I've played, but most of the princesses can be courted and then visited at night, where you can impregnate them. Each princess ovulates differently, so the human ones are fertile a few weeks each month etc.

There's also a couple ways to have them leave the throne, like if their kingdom is destroyed you can rescue them, or if they have a child already, you can convince them to leave the kingdom to the child. Once they're in your party, some have special events, and you can use them in battle, have fun in camp, and impregnate them etc.

There's a bunch of extra princesses with other recruit conditions, and It's pretty random which princesses actually have content and how much content they have though. Like, Kobold princess (the one on the forum's thumbnail) you get in your party at the beginning, since her kingdom is destroyed in the tutorial, and she has the most events as far as I know.

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
This may sound stupid and im probably blind cause i didnt see it specified anywhere but what do the patches actually do the the game?

Does each patch (1,2 and 3) add something new to the game? and so is this beta version 19.00 playable or is it better to wait for the updated patches?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
This may sound stupid and im probably blind cause i didnt see it specified anywhere but what do the patches actually do the the game?

Does each patch (1,2 and 3) add something new to the game? and so is this beta version 19.00 playable or is it better to wait for the updated patches?
The patches on the front page are not needed for the current version of the game. They were made an older version of the game, so they can be safely ignored.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Do those patches still work?
Patch isn't needed for current version.I forgot to mention on the previous post that you should click on the patch links, you can see if they've been updated for the current version of the game or not, they seem to get updated when a new patch is released.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes