JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
As of v0.19 does Eldritch princess have any content? Apart from introduction and BJ scene that is. Clerk does not want to give me a diary for her so I assume the things we can do WITH her are quite scarce as of now, aye?

Sep 22, 2017
As of v0.19 does Eldritch princess have any content? Apart from introduction and BJ scene that is. Clerk does not want to give me a diary for her so I assume the things we can do WITH her are quite scarce as of now, aye?
I think she has a second scene but I wouldn't know how to get it outside of Babs, if she actually does have a second one. Other then that I don't think there is anything else that can be done with her for now atleast.

laundrylad

Sep 12, 2020
I like how ambitious this game is for an RPG maker game... but I am totally lost as to what I should be doing. I tried looking up stuff on the wiki but it's just as chaotic as the game itself. :unsure:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
could someone please post a midgame/lategame save for the current content ?
I just wanna see for once what it looks like.

Dec 18, 2018
I think she has a second scene but I wouldn't know how to get it outside of Babs, if she actually does have a second one. Other then that I don't think there is anything else that can be done with her for now atleast.
to be able to see the second scene of the princess you need her spooky skin, this skin only comes out in haloween or on the date of the game that represents haloween and is inside the werewolf cave which is near the fairy kingdom, inside from the cave you will see a secret door break it and you will see a chest

Reactions: donofdarkness1

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
could someone please post a midgame/lategame save for the current content ?
I just wanna see for once what it looks like.
And let you miss all the 5fps gameplay that has 1second delay after every action atop of it with unskippable transition loadscreens from one to the other map?

I think not.
Suffer like everybody else. It's part of the journey and funf.

• Haha
Reactions: sdibolcrif

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
& how do u make those cheats work? Its all text...
Open Menu while playing game.
Select "Cheats"
Agree to scary warning that cheating is bad, m'kay. (Pro Tip: Disabling Achievements improves performance)
Enter 6 digit cheat code when prompted. Make sure you're using the cheats designed for that version as while the underlining code rarely changes much it's randomized on each version.
Current List
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-7426426

If entered correctly follow any prompts on screen to finish. In the event you entered something incorrectly you'll hear a buzzard sound.

Update Time v0.19.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
why does the cheats dont work for me, i use the correct cheats at the correct versions and it just dont work, the 1.17 dint work, the 1.18 dint work and now the 1.19 dont work to and i know that im using the correct codes. im just getting sad with these cheats ;-;

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
why does the cheats dont work for me, i use the correct cheats at the correct versions and it just dont work, the 1.17 dint work, the 1.18 dint work and now the 1.19 dont work to and i know that im using the correct codes. im just getting sad with these cheats ;-;
For the lols try using the good old cheat patch and only the cheats listed on that page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-1882208

If installed correctly try cheat code 111111 = Debug Shop

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes