masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
When is this game finally getting finished?
Depends as it has multiple endings but if you mean development stops and it's "complete" well
2016-2022+
6 years and still going
1,870 patrons on Patreon
76 subscribers on SubscribeStar
1,331 Steam Purchasers
Not sure about itch.io statistics

Yeah it's likely not getting done anytime soon.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Depends as it has multiple endings but if you mean development stops and it's "complete" well
2016-2022+
6 years and still going
1,870 patrons on Patreon
76 subscribers on SubscribeStar
1,331 Steam Purchasers
Not sure about itch.io statistics

Yeah it's likely not getting done anytime soon.

4 years ago I found this game and decided to play when it's done. Now I am here and still waiting. Hopeless. IT's gonna take a "liftetime" probably

Reactions: masterdragonson

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Open Menu while playing game.
Select "Cheats"
Agree to scary warning that cheating is bad, m'kay. (Pro Tip: Disabling Achievements improves performance)
Enter 6 digit cheat code when prompted. Make sure you're using the cheats designed for that version as while the underlining code rarely changes much it's randomized on each version.
Current List
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-7426426

If entered correctly follow any prompts on screen to finish. In the event you entered something incorrectly you'll hear a buzzard sound.

Update Time v0.19.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CE... Wait, does that mean I've to use "Cheat Engine" to run that cheat?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
And so - here we have second patch3(?, I think should be number 2) for stable version v0.19 [ just replace the previous one]

changelog:
Patreon:
download: v0.19 Early Access patch3 - -

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1

Last edited by a moderator:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
is there walkthru for kobold princess? i got 3 hearts and no sexy scenes yet and i got perk at beginning to get heart for 1 interaction per day

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Is wikipedia for Princess Conquest's dead, or rarely updated?
Need some walktrough,, but, nah i'll still play it...

Sep 22, 2017
Is wikipedia for Princess Conquest's dead, or rarely updated?
Need some walktrough,, but, nah i'll still play it...
These are the wikis for the game that I know of.

And unfortunately they all are either rarely updated or very outdated, with the last one seeming to be the most updated with the most info and might be worth looking into for older content.

Last edited:
Reactions: SUKIRITOD

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
These are the wikis for the game that I know of.

And unfortunately they all are either rarely updated or very outdated, with the last one seeming to be the most updated with the most info and might be worth looking into for older content.
oh,, i see,, thank btw

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
guys, how can i fuck the npc i bought for my own party and get them pregnant? When I stepped out of the human princess's window, I met a female dragon and took her to my party, but I don't know how to fuck her and get her pregnant. help me how can i fuck random npc in my party

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
can anyone help me,
when i press S in world map, this happen
any tips i can do to fix this ?
Did you try updating to the latest official patch?
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-7438689
How about the other ones I recently did
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-7435030

If neither of those do anything does this happen on a fresh new game? If not then your save could have issues which you could try uploading it.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
guys, how can i fuck the npc i bought for my own party and get them pregnant? When I stepped out of the human princess's window, I met a female dragon and took her to my party, but I don't know how to fuck her and get her pregnant. help me how can i fuck random npc in my party
Well, according to my experience, regular npc´s (progeny) can´t get pregnant by the knight right now. That mechanic are only avaliable for princess (with diaries). Only can be breed in the daycare, you`ll need to wait for further updates...

But if you wanna laid her anyway, you must increase "lust" stat first to unlock "sexy time".

Reactions: Altar-Turk

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
Well, according to my experience, regular npc´s (progeny) can´t get pregnant by the knight right now. That mechanic are only avaliable for princess (with diaries). Only can be breed in the daycare, you`ll need to wait for further updates...

But if you wanna laid her anyway, you must increase "lust" stat first to unlock "sexy time".
Can you give me detailed information about progeny and diary mechanics? For what purpose can I use the diaries? And I did as you said, increasing her lust. But now I can't tell if she is pregnant or not. The oxytocin salts I use to find out if princesses are pregnant are not used in ordinary npc

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes