ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
I'm having an issue with the screen. Whenever I start up the game the minimized version doesn't show the full screen and when it's full screen it's off to the bottom right (screenshot below). Running v0.19.00 with patch3. First time trying to play this.

View attachment 1665640
I had the same problem, but... I kinda forgot how I fixed it ^^". Did you have the text size of windows configured to a value other than 100%? If you do, try to change it back to 100%. That setting is responsible for bugs like that in other games. Anyway, you can find that in the display settings (right-click on the desktop, is one of the last options).

Edited: Oh! I just remembered, I think it was the configuration in the file "Game.ini". I'm using the config below now, and it's working fine here. But you may need to test other combinations for those values:

[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1

Last edited:

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
I had the same problem, but... I kinda forgot how I fixed it ^^". Did you have the text size of windows configured to a value other than 100%? If you do, try to change it back to 100%. That setting is responsible for bugs like that in other games. Anyway, you can find that in the display settings (right-click on the desktop, is one of the last options).

Edited: Oh! I just remembered, I think it was the configuration in the file "Game.ini". I'm using the config below now, and it's working fine here. But you may need to test other combinations for those values:

[Fullscreen++]
Fullscreen=1
FullscreenRatio=0
WindowedRatio=1
That did work but it's a weird workaround. I have it at 125% because 1440p monitor at 100% text is super small. Thanks for identifying the fix!

Sep 22, 2017
What happens when I put a "Buddy's Bud" inside a princess' room..?
A rose buddy will spawn next to the reign it was planted in. Other then being able to fight them, I don't think they do anything themselves. However Pruna during any season other than Bloomspring will be in the kingdom below, where she will supposedly sell you the dowry and info of any princesses whos reigns you have planted a buddy in.

Reactions: Zeikkky

beaujet

May 14, 2017
Hell, I feel stupid. I've been trying to use the cheats, followed instructions, but I'm guessing I need to be at the crystal to do so? Or can I do it anywhere? Considering this, either I'm drunk, blind, or both---But I can't find this damn crystal.

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
Hell, I feel stupid. I've been trying to use the cheats, followed instructions, but I'm guessing I need to be at the crystal to do so? Or can I do it anywhere? Considering this, either I'm drunk, blind, or both---But I can't find this damn crystal.
the crystal is not in the game anymore you can use cheats anywhere you want but it need to be the the cheats for that version and some times you may need to use the cheat patch but i dont know if there is one for the beta

beaujet

May 14, 2017
the crystal is not in the game anymore you can use cheats anywhere you want but it need to be the the cheats for that version and sometimes you may need to use the cheat patch but i dont know if there is one for the beta
Sounds about right. Shame. With the patches spread out, I'm having trouble figuring out which cheat file is the correct one. I already appied the ''3rd'' patch for the normal version, not beta; is there any diffrence? Tried doing debug shop, 111111, and heard the ''wrong'' noise. So, I'm pretty stumped.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
*sees HarvestP and HolstaurP anywhere outside of trash tier*

Nope! Nope, nope, nope, nope!

*runs out in panic*

Which reminds me. Since i havent played this game for what feels like 1.5-2 years now (no, really), how many of the lot actually have any sex scenes?

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
*sees HarvestP and HolstaurP anywhere outside of trash tier*

Nope! Nope, nope, nope, nope!

*runs out in panic*

Which reminds me. Since i havent played this game for what feels like 1.5-2 years now (no, really), how many of the lot actually have any sex scenes?
I think most of them got a sex scene but there still some missing

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes