jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Somebody know deep investigation where the location deeper than deep merk?
Get a clone of the mermaid princess (cinder ribbon) and take the clone to the stone blocking the entrance to the cave in the deep merk. After you enter the cave, move to the top right and click the wall. An elevator should appear. Go down the elevator, get the selkie harp and get back up. Use the selkie harp on a non mermaid progeny (Caution: something happens to the non mermaid progeny. So use it on a progeny that ain't to useful). The quest updates and asks you to meet the old barnacle. That's all I've got. Pretty much stuck here as I can't seem to find the old barnacle after saving her.

Levail

Feb 1, 2019
Ok, first time I'm actually drawing a blank with this game. Stuck on BirdP questline, where you need to break into the prison.

I've tried killing the guards, making them set off the alarm, leaving them alone entirely, entering every room you can as the doors don't seem to open and even used KoboldP's jump to get into the normal room it won't let you into. I've explored the walls, climbed the vine although that won't actually let you run on the roof as the 2 tiles beside them have collision. I've even tried going into the prison normally and found the one we need to rescue, but that prompts a 'I'll come back to rescue you' line. The key itself says it's for the admin office but I can't seem to use it in GazerP's map either.

Am I missing something?

Edit:
Unrelated, but I had DragonP I park herself on the desert while it was under siege. Attempting to assist in the defense shows her fly over and a fireball fills the screen, then the game crashes. Can reproduce the crash, can upload the save if it helps.

Last edited:

Piteer

Nov 23, 2021
Get a clone of the mermaid princess (cinder ribbon) and take the clone to the stone blocking the entrance to the cave in the deep merk. After you enter the cave, move to the top right and click the wall. An elevator should appear. Go down the elevator, get the selkie harp and get back up. Use the selkie harp on a non mermaid progeny (Caution: something happens to the non mermaid progeny. So use it on a progeny that ain't to useful). The quest updates and asks you to meet the old barnacle. That's all I've got. Pretty much stuck here as I can't seem to find the old barnacle after saving her.
Are you sure this one?

AChangeling

May 8, 2018
Screenshot_2022-03-14-12-55-10-715_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

I'm trying to play with Joiplay, but I can't get it to work right.
I tried changing to every resolution, re-installing the RTP, using a older version of joiplay, downloading the game from a diverent place, using joiplay's version os P&C. But nothing fixes, if anyone has a solution it would really help.

AChangeling

May 8, 2018
I'm using v1.00.44 joiplay. So I'm not sure if this makes a difference.

Try going to your 0/android/data/cyou.joiplay.rpgm and make sure the RTP files are extracted and not a zip.
They were in a different folder, i copied from there to where you said to, nothing happened. However, I found a troubleshooting guide and got a solution. Thank you for your help thou.

AChangeling

May 8, 2018
View attachment 1703824

I'm trying to play with Joiplay, but I can't get it to work right.
I tried changing to every resolution, re-installing the RTP, using a older version of joiplay, downloading the game from a diverent place, using joiplay's version os P&C. But nothing fixes, if anyone has a solution it would really help.
If anyone get this, hold the icon and click "Decrypt Files". It just worked.

Vequil

May 9, 2018
So, is there a way to have sex with your Progeny? if not, is there a way to have a dragon slave in this game?

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
So, is there a way to have sex with your Progeny? if not, is there a way to have a dragon slave in this game?
you need your progeny to have high lust our lust and love stats to have sex with them (i dont know exactly if its just lust our the two of them because i did try just love and it dint work)

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
There´s a way to have a dragon slave.
1- Use the Death Not to raise a skeleton slave.
2- Go to Slime Kingdom, and next go to Slime Pool
3- Use the pearl on the ground to change the race of your slave, but this way is randomly.

That´s all. Just save before change the race of your slave, and load until you get a dragon.

Vequil

May 9, 2018
There´s a way to have a dragon slave.
1- Use the Death Not to raise a skeleton slave.
2- Go to Slime Kingdom, and next go to Slime Pool
3- Use the pearl on the ground to change the race of your slave, but this way is randomly.

That´s all. Just save before change the race of your slave, and load until you get a dragon.
Thanks, this helped me

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes