Levail

Feb 1, 2019
When i come to south the map is black screen?
When this happens, save the game, close it, then reload. Normally the game crashes shortly after so I suspect this is a memory issue. Saving the game in this state hasn't caused me any issues and I've done it a lot. It's not limited to the south either, it can happen in the north or east.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Are there still dlc princesses in this game that they expect you to pay like $50 for on Patreon?

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to cheat without enabling the cheat mode in game ?
I tried a save editor but even when I'm changing values it does not work.

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
So, i made insect princest questline and after fight bandit princes i choosed spare her, can i recruit her?

moohoo

May 13, 2018
Are there still dlc princesses in this game that they expect you to pay like $50 for on Patreon?
20 dollars but yes, and I ree internally everytime I see a progress update and its one of the stupid paypig characters. Fuck off you italian copyright thief, I'm already paying you 10 bucks a month to actually make the game.

Reactions: Dwemer and Sillnill

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
20 dollars but yes, and I ree internally everytime I see a progress update and its one of the stupid paypig characters. Fuck off you italian copyright thief, I'm already paying you 10 bucks a month to actually make the game.
Considering how slow the dev team is and that the game is in RPG maker of all engines. Really makes you wonder what the money is used for.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Do cheats work normally now, or is there mumbo jumbo to be done with versions and such yet again?

Jul 20, 2019
how do i get past the 3 dragon guards ? Im already over 10 points with the queen from her quests, but they wont let me pass.

Also are the queen animations now also in game and not only in the gallery

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes