Vust0k

Aug 8, 2021
Yo boys, do you know if there is any way to find a good CG like this in game? I've already found the one of the dragon princess blowjob, do you know how to find the others?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Yo boys, do you know if there is any way to find a good CG like this in game? I've already found the one of the dragon princess blowjob, do you know how to find the others?
Those 'special' CGs only exists for few characters. Just follow their storyline...mostly.
There's few, like Fairy Princess one that involves a questline you can obtain by talking to the girls.

Reactions: Vust0k

Vust0k

Aug 8, 2021
Those 'special' CGs only exists for few characters. Just follow their storyline...mostly.
There's few, like Fairy Princess one that involves a questline you can obtain by talking to the girls.
Thanks man, one last thing, is there a place where you can review them or can you only see them once?

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I don't know why... but I really have an urge to make all the princesses into femboys. I really love Harvest Princess and I do hope to find other princesses like her :3

Reactions: Clawfoot66

MegaDaddy

May 5, 2020
So yeah, can someone tell if if it can be played now in joiplay pls? I tried to play it each update but the screen is always black and I can't play.

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks man, one last thing, is there a place where you can review them or can you only see them once?
Once you have seen one of those scenes there is a npc named Sonnet, that you can visit in the in the kingdom above.

Hmm, is there a way to increase the speed of the dash?
To my knowledge There is not.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
1. Do fights give character xp? I killed a few scarabs and never got any xp, so I'm wondering how do you get personal xp to level? And is xp shared with everyone in the group, or just whoever you're controlling at the time?

2. Am I correct in that right now only Princesses can be raped by enemies in fights, and not any progeny even if they have lust? What about slaves you buy?

3. The only way pregnancies are the Princesses right? Progeny can only produce other progeny via the rabbit nursery place, and no other npc will get pregnant no matter what?

4. I know the wiki's are out of date, but: In regards to the "See Mans Collection" quest, it talks about being able to collect wolf-sperm without fighting. Is that still a thing or not? As I never get any option to send/offer a princess to collect without fighting... the only option I have is to fight with her as controlled character and let her get raped.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
1. Do fights give character xp? I killed a few scarabs and never got any xp, so I'm wondering how do you get personal xp to level? And is xp shared with everyone in the group, or just whoever you're controlling at the time?

2. Am I correct in that right now only Princesses can be raped by enemies in fights, and not any progeny even if they have lust? What about slaves you buy?

3. The only way pregnancies are the Princesses right? Progeny can only produce other progeny via the rabbit nursery place, and no other npc will get pregnant no matter what?

4. I know the wiki's are out of date, but: In regards to the "See Mans Collection" quest, it talks about being able to collect wolf-sperm without fighting. Is that still a thing or not? As I never get any option to send/offer a princess to collect without fighting... the only option I have is to fight with her as controlled character and let her get raped.
You get candy, not exp. You use the candy at a bonfire to level up.

legionking99

Jul 13, 2018
I wanna play this game, but the tags say gay etc, and i dont see any futa/gay content. is it only a little bit? if there is a good amount i would download.

Sep 22, 2017
I wanna play this game, but the tags say gay etc, and i dont see any futa/gay content. is it only a little bit? if there is a good amount i would download.
I think there is 2 or 3 characters with penises, you can make all of the princesses male with a certain item, and there are random npcs that can be male aswell.

Nephos

Nov 6, 2018
I wanna jump back into this game after a couple of years since I've been seeing it get constant updates on Steam. Can I continue playing from my old save file or should I start over to be able to experience most new content / not have any compatibility issues? Truth be told, I've forgotten most stuff so starting fresh might be better either way, but this game is too damn long.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes