Anonym456

May 25, 2022
Anyone can tell me if there are bird animations inside the game. I wondered because there is no window popping up when i interact with a bird. Is it a bug? If so is there a fix for that? Cant find anything on the Internet and searching on here with 394 pages is insane xD I heard there were animations but idk in which version. Thanks for the help :)

bluexdii

May 19, 2022
My Babs cant transform it says i need to put 1000 cadies in the cauldron and i did but nothing happened. Why is it so hard to access the damn gallery of this game? i didnt get it to play it, i just wanted the CGs

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
The game window is too small i can't even read the text is there anyway to fix this? I press F6 but it goes back to the small size so fast

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
Edit: Also how come I can't do stuff at camp with 404b and fina 404b just tells me how damaged it is, and fina calls me dad...
404b and fina's are events that happen in specific places unlike the others 404b I have no clue how to trigger it, for Fina it's in the tavern and don't worry about it, glad I could help.
For 404b scene to trigger, she needs to get damaged by I believe 1000 points worth of damage. after she accumulates enough damage you just need to ask her about her damage (at fauns inn or at night wile camping ) she will turn red and tell you that she needs to refill to be at peek performance after that the scene will play and her counter will go back to 0 .

Reactions: Kuronomasters

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
For 404b scene to trigger, she needs to get damaged by I believe 1000 points worth of damage.
Good to know, I personally only play with the Knight and a Shiny Ghost progeny i have.
I don't see any use for having more than 2 people in the party when avoiding attacks is pretty easy
Avoiding dmg is also a must on like NG+ 8 or more since you can get 2-3 tapped but who cares i'm just rambling

I like my Book filled with endings when i visit Sonet.

Reactions: Nimbu

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
That did work but it's a weird workaround. I have it at 125% because 1440p monitor at 100% text is super small. Thanks for identifying the fix!
Ok, so I found a better way to do this for anyone having the same issue. This only works for Windows computers:

Right click "Game.exe"
Go to Properties>Compatability>Change High DPI Settings
In the bottom section for "High DPI Scaling Override" click the checkbox and make sure the dropdown is by "application".
Click Apply
Now only the application itself has 100% scaling and I don't need to mess with changing it on the desktop every time.

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
I personally only play with the Knight and a Shiny Ghost progeny
Cool can you show me? i have never seen a shiny in this game so i am curious.
I try one to get one but i got bored since for me there was no point to get one, because even if i where to get some abandoned eggs in the shores or by buying dragon eggs at the moon festival all of the eggs result of the breeding will count as my kids in the eyes of the system and you could no even F them so it seemed like a lot of effort for little gain.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Cool can you show me? i have never seen a shiny in this game so i am curious.
Shiny.png
All the Shiny's have this Star and glow next to they're names, I only have 2 Shiny's this one and a Crystal one
I scrubbed the eggs you get from Drider Princess and one of them happened to be a Shiny.
Shiny2.png
I don't use my Crystal one because they get the Cracked state and i have no idea how to reverse it.

If you ever want to get Shiny's easier you need the Starjewel hairclips from the crater and have both progeny's have 5 in all 4 stats.

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
Wow the crystal looks very cool but are they randomised when the egg hatches or when the player get's it?
I don't use my Crystal one because they get the Cracked state and i have no idea how to reverse it.
you can't reverse it unfortunately, but they only crack when they get ko'd, if you want to use it you could always give her the armure du caramel (mouse princess gift) and as long as you have swirlies you are pretty much invisible in combat (heat and cold can still damage your party) but i don't know how expensive it is in ng+8 or more

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes