yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
Anyone know how to remove the goblins from the tavern? Like other than waiting? That event is super annoying because it locks you out of quests, party changes, and day skipping for a full day.

Reactions: Debbaghbobo

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Ok I'm positive this has already has an answer but what do they mean on the patreon by 'Pregnancy mechanics for Progeny too'? Only thing I can think of is the battle fuck system or am I missing something?

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment System.zip
so need help on save editor....manage to tweek some but the currency aren't change at all
I think that you can't just add swirlies to your wallet their is some kind of check for it, however if you have a bank account with the mice (the big building on the left of the princess castle) you can add almost unlimited funds and then take them out manually in game for that there are a couple of options depending of what save editor you use
for : you can either
A:Get a couple of swirlies in game then put them in the account an search for the value.
B:Use a "System.rvdata2" file in combination with your save file and search for the Rattesein Funds value and then edit said value (you will probably need to get the bank account in game first for this one as well, for it to work, since they give you a couple of items when you open the account and if i have to guess the game will have some sort of trigger in it) or
C: use the save file and add yourself candy bars. this item when use in game give you 2000 swirlies each but must be use one by one manually, also the max that you can carry is 99. (for this you will either need to add value327 int the items raw data or use a "Items.rvdata2" file and edit the Candy Bar #consumable #327 value.
Normally "System.rvdata" and "Items.rvdata2" are inside the Game.rgss3a file and you need to extract them with a decrypter but i will include the files in this post (files are for the version 0.19.05)
View attachment System.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Dameon123

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
I haven't been following this since 0.17 Bloom, anyone know if the load times problem has been resolved at all?

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know how to remove the goblins from the tavern? Like other than waiting? That event is super annoying because it locks you out of quests, party changes, and day skipping for a full day.
When the goblins are occupying the tavern, you can actually sneak into one of the rooms, where you can gain a courtesan outfit, and embarrass the occupant so much they all leave.

There's a lot of small easy to miss stuff like this, and it makes me wonder how a fair amount of the other courtesan outfits are obtained without using the goblin slave trade.

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
yeah the game still lags for me on my pc rpg maker vx ace is a little too old now unless there a way to make it run faster than tell me

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
yeah the game still lags for me on my pc rpg maker vx ace is a little too old now unless there a way to make it run faster than tell me
It's not really vx ace's fault the game is laggy but because of the game running like 400-500 scripts in the background and I can tell you it's all spaghetti, my biggest issue with the dev is he keeps adding new stuff but never finishes what's half done like the rest of the human animations or even bird or even finish the endings for the current kingdoms before working on the next one, sry for the rant I just needed to say these things.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
It's not really vx ace's fault the game is laggy but because of the game running like 400-500 scripts in the background and I can tell you it's all spaghetti, my biggest issue with the dev is he keeps adding new stuff but never finishes what's half done like the rest of the human animations or even bird or even finish the endings for the current kingdoms before working on the next one, sry for the rant I just needed to say these things.
Not a rant if its valid. Ive been following this game since no more than a month after ive joined these forums. Things that were really needing fixing or finishing up are left in disrepair for years. New stuff is being added constantly, but the new stuff will get abandoned shortly and other stuff will be added... the dev needs to get his shit together and finish off the various princess routes, add in missing animations and generally focus on one thing at a time.

TL;DR: Quit adding stuff and solidify your currently existing content. Thats all.

Reactions: Kuronomasters

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy i just replayed the game
is it normal that my knight only get 1 point every 2 level up
and how do you get the skill fire ball that you always have

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
hey guy i just replayed the game
is it normal that my knight only get 1 point every 2 level up
and how do you get the skill fire ball that you always have
That points gain nerfed, when knight reach level 30, the points are 20 in total (before was 30). And the skills removed too for him (unless you use special waepons like dragon boom).

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone figure out what governs damage during battlefuck? Every time I think I get a handle on it where damage is more marginal, some update or patch comes out and it's back to dropping the girls fast again.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Anyone figure out what governs damage during battlefuck? Every time I think I get a handle on it where damage is more marginal, some update or patch comes out and it's back to dropping the girls fast again.
The dmg dealt or taken in BF depends on how high lust is.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes