C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
About the remix mode. I have choose Megamix, but i don't know how much time every clock represents. I'm almost a hour waiting the game to start, but this gdm helmet still spinning.

Can anyone tell me how much time it takes? Thx.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
The dmg dealt or taken in BF depends on how high lust is.
Higher lust means the girl takes more damage, or the other way around?
I coulda swore lust increase just governed how often a BF could trigger. Especially since you needed at least 1 point to even have BF trigger in the first place. I also coulda swore that at one point it reduced the damage, because that seemed to be the case from playing.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Higher lust means the girl takes more damage, or the other way around?
It's both ways, a character with 1 lust will take less dmg from BF than someone with 7
If your the one doing the BF to an enemy via whip you'll do more dmg to them if your lust is high

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
It's both ways, a character with 1 lust will take less dmg from BF than someone with 7
If your the one doing the BF to an enemy via whip you'll do more dmg to them if your lust is high
You can BF an enemy with a whip? I didn't even know you could initiate a BF yourself, let along with a whip. Will any whip work, or do you need a specific one? I don't think every character can even use whips either, so that seems rather unfortunate.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
You can BF an enemy with a whip? I didn't even know you could initiate a BF yourself, let along with a whip. Will any whip work, or do you need a specific one? I don't think every character can even use whips either, so that seems rather unfortunate.
It needs to be the love whip, i can't remember if there is an item that lets you equip whips but what i know is any princess turned succubus can use them and Amelie with the Mithral costume.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
It needs to be the love whip, i can't remember if there is an item that lets you equip whips but what i know is any princess turned succubus can use them and Amelie with the Mithral costume.
Guess I should ask how to get those (love whip and mithral). Neither wiki seems to have that information.
Although according to one the love whip only works at initiating BF if the one doing it has been turned succ.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
what the corruption do ?
Corruption is a stat that raises the more a Princess has sex. If a Princess reaches max corruption, they transform into a succubus and gain a few advantages. If they reach max corruption while as a succubus, they "break" and stay in the tavern for the rest of the playthrough. You can lower their corruption through use of certain items and going to the church to remove it. If a princess is "broken", they can't be saved to my knowledge.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Corruption is a stat that raises the more a Princess has sex. If a Princess reaches max corruption, they transform into a succubus and gain a few advantages. If they reach max corruption while as a succubus, they "break" and stay in the tavern for the rest of the playthrough. You can lower their corruption through use of certain items and going to the church to remove it. If a princess is "broken", they can't be saved to my knowledge.
Not exactly, the corruption raises if they get raped, selled as slaves (make them abdicate to prevent get killed), and if you use some items to get the princess horny like moth dust. There's also a trait to raise the corruption every night you got sex with her. The only way to cleanse the max corruption status is with the Purify Prayer.

Oh, one more thing, if a princess is transformed in a succubus form they will feed with semen, and be careful, 'cause they force to get lay all night and if you don't raise the endurace status, this will end in a game over. So, if you wanna have one in your team, the endurance must be at least 7.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: trilosis

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me why every recruit, hireling and progeny has negative lewdity? does anyone else have this issue or is it me? i started a new game and i have no patches added. Just the fully updated steam ver. Also strawberry cake does nothing on them either. and aside from main characters none of them can be interacted with in a lewd way. the only thing i can think of is the fact that i gave myself 99 lump on a stick with saveedit.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me why every recruit, hireling and progeny has negative lewdity? does anyone else have this issue or is it me? i started a new game and i have no patches added. Just the fully updated steam ver. Also strawberry cake does nothing on them either. and aside from main characters none of them can be interacted with in a lewd way. the only thing i can think of is the fact that i gave myself 99 lump on a stick with saveedit.
Progenies couldn't be interacted with in a lewd way for a good while now until recently I think. Have you added points to their lewd stat? Progenies/NPC's recruited from the hero banner and unique NPC's like Amelie can have lewd interactions on the battlefield starting at 1 lewd point and can have sex at camp and the tavern (when left there) at 3 lewd points.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
how I can impregnate golemP
Use the "shorty special" item (found in the brewery in GobP kingdom) on yourself and have sex with GolemP or turn GolemP into her human form by interacting with the life orb found in the slime cave in SlimeP kingdom and wait for GolemP's fertile day or use the "shorty special".

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Progenies couldn't be interacted with in a lewd way for a good while now until recently I think. Have you added points to their lewd stat? Progenies/NPC's recruited from the hero banner and unique NPC's like Amelie can have lewd interactions on the battlefield starting at 1 lewd point and can have sex at camp and the tavern (when left there) at 3 lewd points.
i did add lewd points but since they start with a negative amount, it doesnt increase, some of them does after spending 5-6 for amelie its 10+, its not how it should work, hence my question if there was currently a bug or if its something i did somehow. in other words, for example for amelie i had to spend 10 points before her lewd stat started increasing when i spent the 11th point in it. in other words, it stayed 0 and when i spent the 11th point it increased to 1.

Ok i reinstalled the game and deleted everything including all of my saves, now everything functions as they should. Idk what was the cause.

Last edited:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
haven't played in a while do you still need to download cheats for the progeny sex scenes?
I only started playing this game recently again and in my experience if you're taking about sex scenes with direct son/daughter progenies then yes, you still need a custom patch/cheat. Otherwise progenies seem to be able to have sex.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
i did add lewd points but since they start with a negative amount, it doesnt increase, some of them does after spending 5-6 for amelie its 10+, its not how it should work, hence my question if there was currently a bug or if its something i did somehow. in other words, for example for amelie i had to spend 10 points before her lewd stat started increasing when i spent the 11th point in it. in other words, it stayed 0 and when i spent the 11th point it increased to 1.

Ok i reinstalled the game and deleted everything including all of my saves, now everything functions as they should. Idk what was the cause.
There's a cheat that lowers lowers all of the party leaders stats by -10. Maybe it was that? Anyway I'm glad you don't have to deal with that anymore. I know having an issue like that would've driven me crazy. :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes