Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated OP added v12.3 patch link,change log,cheats Thanks @Soulbound & @jb281472
MISSING link for v12.3 dead can either of u guys upload link again thanks

kira

Aug 13, 2016
So, how do you meet the princess? Do I have to wait till they start a war and assist or utterly destroy the other side?

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
does any one know how to rescue Golem princess i'm stuck in that dam mine trying to figure out how to get out to rescue her

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Patch 4 + Map Fix:

Move the Graphics folder to where Game.exe is then move the Patch file to the Patches folder and delete any previous patches that are in the folder.

Last edited:

Toxie

Jun 6, 2017
does any one know how to rescue Golem princess i'm stuck in that dam mine trying to figure out how to get out to rescue her
I was stuck down there for a while too. You just have to walk up to the middle statue and press the button on its side. It activates, you fight it, all three crumble.

gravitlim

Apr 24, 2017
Does anyone know whether the knight can impregnate the princesses that doesn't have vaginal insertion animation yet? For example the Desert Princess, or can they only be impregnated by enemies? I asked the devs and they didn't bother to answer.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated OP with new image upon request of the developer and cleaned it up a bit

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to defeat the Desert Princess boss?
It seems that all i do doesn't hurt it and if i let it defeat me, the game just crashes.

Toxie

Jun 6, 2017
And 1 of the orbs can spawn behind your ui in the top left corner. So if you can't find one go swing around that area.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes