Monosomething

May 24, 2019
View attachment 1978050
Do you guys know what this might be? I'm thinking new npc, or is it a costume...?
Yeah, its a time waster. Rather than pushing to finish and release the game, the dev seems to have latched onto the same ideology Summertime Sagas dev has been running with - "remaking" things.

Oh, you mean the image? Couldnt care less, but if i were to make a guess, a remake for CrystalP.

Reactions: seralam
Jul 13, 2022
Almost 10 years and still not near to Finish !?... After all this many years the Game content is not Much
Storywise or the actual game content like Quests and stuff, i mean back in the days it took me to beat the game under 100's of hours, Now its 4 hours (Because i use cheat heh The games grinding sometimes pointless)
I wonder How old is the Dev is now ? Back in the days it had something like, it made me feel like a child who is about to open his christmas present's with excitement's.
Now ? i dont know its like he lost the urge of this game. Maybe The old age kicked in to him, Because he lost the excitement. Now it feels super boring and repetitive and this animations or CG's is not worth to fapping !
i mean seriously the more i look at it they look like an adult swing Mini/Chibi gag anime characters. Not sexy at all.

Last edited:

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Almost 10 years and still not near to Finish !?... After all this many years the Game content is not Much
Storywise or the actual game content like Quests and stuff, i mean back in the days it took me to beat the game under 100's of hours, Now its 4 hours (Because i use cheat heh The games grinding sometimes pointless)
I wonder How old is the Dev is now ? Back in the days it had something like, it made me feel like a child who is about to open his christmas present's with excitement's.
Now ? i dont know its like he lost the urge of this game. Maybe The old age kicked in to him, Because he lost the excitement. Now it feels super boring and repetitive and this animations or CG's is not worth to fapping !
i mean seriously the more i look at it they look like an adult swing Mini/Chibi gag anime characters. Not sexy at all.
Somehow I feel like you can post this with minor corrections in 90% of game threads on this site and it will still fit the bill lol.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Almost 10 years and still not near to Finish !?
i think the main problem is the fact that tower girls as a concept is too open ended to put out a proper ending to the game. It's more like the game is theoretically supposed to have like 20 different storylines which means an ending for each one since the game was designed for you to basically devote yourself to a single princess and kingdom. there's no real clear and concise ending to shoot for since it's more like an open ended game. It's both the blessing and curse this game holds since the player can do whatever but there's no real end game to follow.

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: trilosis

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Forgot about this for several years, gave it a try and still couldn't get into it. The sandbox isn't as fun when it's just sand with nothing to do in it unless RNG favors you or you read a wiki.

The one thing that truly made me uninstall it though is even after all these years, it STILL has the worst, most time consuming and pointless "gallery" i've ever encountered.
-click to speak
-skip through response dialogue
-navigate to the option for gallery viewing in particular
-keep skipping through response dialogue
-keep clicking right to cycle through dozens of times
-select the right one and then confirm that indeed, you did want to really see that one
-enjoy the 4 second animation that auto-finishes
-hope you liked that process that took 30 seconds for 3 seconds of what you came for, because you will be repeating it every time you want to view any of them

It's been 10 years and a very well-funded project, how have you not managed to figure out a better system like an actual viewer?

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
i think the main problem is the fact that tower girls as a concept is too open ended to put out a proper ending to the game. It's more like the game is theoretically supposed to have like 20 different storylines which means an ending for each one since the game was designed for you to basically devote yourself to a single princess and kingdom. there's no real clear and concise ending to shoot for since it's more like an open ended game. It's both the blessing and curse this game holds since the player can do whatever but there's no real end game to follow.
The problem is the dev not wanting the golden goose to stop laying eggs. The game is a Patreon farm and nothing more at this point.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Ehh you need to be more specific. What's the problem ? tell us, show us ! Pull up a chair and sit down and tell your problems to the professionals :cool:(y)
its more like the save is missing in the file and cuz of this the save in game is greyed out

Splashnikov

Nov 14, 2021
ok so, i have a bit of a problem when i finish kobold p route at the end it just says an error about something called game "Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1417: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'id' for nil:NilClass"

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes