youtoobtopia

May 20, 2017
Hey guys!
Could someone with experience help me out please. I'm like 20 Hours into my Playthrough, and i want to get it to NewGame+ , is it safe to import my savefile into a new version of the game once i get there, or would it be better to upgrade version while i'm still into the playthrough? Or is it New Version - New Savegame?
Thanks in advance
Have a nice one
it's safe, and even if there's something wrong you can always do the turtle shell ending to fix things and play again from the beginning

Reactions: Voodoo_Mage

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Can you re-enable achievements through save editing? The cheat code 543210 to re-enable doesn't seem to work for me with ver. 0.19.07

gristlycupid

Aug 9, 2020
not going to lie I just paid $10 for a game that has better gameplay mechanics than $60 games nowadays. I am not disappointed. bugs get fixed promptly, updates are nonstop, and there's a ton you can do here.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
is there a cheat to get all the costumes?
sorry if this has already been asked.
There might not be an cheat codes for costumes but if you are using the 'rpgmakersaveedit' correctly - can take an while but yer can give yourself, most if not all, all the costumes and such

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
kind if unexpected - did not expect for an another stable build to be build so quickly, but regardless - here it is
changelog:
Patreon:
download:
+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch1:

+
Changelog:

+

+

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters

Last edited:
Reactions: donofdarkness1
Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build aswell: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

Reactions: outscratched
Sep 22, 2017
Anyone know how to enter oni coliseum?
I think there's only an intro scene currently, could be wrong though. But to get to it, it is in the southern half of the kingdom northwest of babs hut in the area with lava. You also either need to be quick or have some way of stopping the damage from the heat to be able to enter.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
I think there's only an intro scene currently, could be wrong though. But to get to it, it is in the southern half of the kingdom northwest of babs hut in the area with lava. You also either need to be quick or have some way of stopping the damage from the heat to be able to enter.
Thanks I'll check it out

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
Anybody can tell me how to speedrun the early game for the revival of Kobold Kingdom? I know it involves raising Kobold Princess' love (and lust? Can't remember. It has been a while) but... how much can I cut corners here? How many in game days can I shave? Could I get KB-Kingdom back online before the first wars kick off, or do I need to run around doing tea parties and diplo missions to keep the kingdoms intact until Kobold Princess has her thicc ass back on that chair?

Alternatively, do we have old saves to loan here?

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
i remember playing this years ago and it was great. i've tried out the most recent 3 builds and they are all laggy and stutter with low fps. does it go away eventually, or is there some fix? if so this information should be included on the first post.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes