kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
I already received tons of help from another guy yet the problem still insists. My game tends to go slow af whenever i do anything involving saving or loading the game (press save to enter save files, 5-10 seconds. switching to another save file, 10-20 seconds. actually saving, 30-35 seconds. same goes for loading). I hope it isnt my laptop since the game performs well in every other aspect. If anyone has any tips on what to do I'd greatly appreciate it.

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
kind if unexpected - did not expect for an another stable build to be build so quickly, but regardless - here it is
changelog:
Patreon:
download: MEGA

+

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
The P&C Gallery was deleted or deactivated some mins ago bro

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
i need help solving the torch puzzle to get into sunken ruins. would anybody help me please?
if i can recall well, you need to light the torch with the same color on both sides without failing by lighting up different colours to unlock the entrance, the order of wich one is what colour is random but theres is green red blue for each side, so is pure luck to light the right one for both sides, pls someone correct me if im wrong or if tower changed that puzzle

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Wish there was a slightly easier way to view the gallery than having to re-do all the selections every time.
you can see all the scenes you unlocked at bab's, she's on the southern region, after getting out from the mouse reign, go left and you'll see a small house in the forest, get in and you'll find her, be carefull though, if you scare her she'll escape to the kingdom below and is quite troublesome to get her if you dont have a progeny with poison resist

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Im sorry where is the actual patch? i just see the updates. And how do i implement the updates? thanks
i hope i can answer well your questions, the patches are applied on every beta version released to fix or add stuff to the game, they are released every week or so, all what you need to do is download the new beta version released, or if you dont want to that every time, you can wait for the whole new version to be released that will include every stuff added through the beta patches to that new version but the time for those cant be specified, though the big version known as the Stable version recieves small patches that you need to download to fix bugs and crashes without the need to download a new version, the location to put those files are on the game's folder Princess & Conquest\Patches there's the place where you need to put them, because inlike the Beta Version that includes the fix already with the need of downloading the game again, the stable is fixed using those patch files.

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Anyone knows how to get merchant princess? I know there's a scene but I dunno how to trigger it.
if i remember well, i saw that you need 50+ of corruption in the world in order to get her scene but is kinda hard to. It's been a while since i saw that so maybe there are more requirements now

Jun 5, 2022
Finished up the route for Dragon Princess II. After clearing it, the game crashes on me. So I apply the current patch and New Game+ starts. Am I supposed to be running as fast as walking now, and walking even slower than before?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
thanks for the help solving the torch puzzle. i finished the dungeon but cant find the lamia princess. where can i find her?
also how do i proceed the 'deep investigation' quest, i.e. the mermaid princess' second quest after defeating the spika?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I'd like to inform people that i have been having issues with my computer, incase a new DLC NPC comes out and you hear nothing from me you'll know why.
Because I can't find it explicitly stated anywhere can you confirm if we are only suppoesd to install the newest patch for the dlc characters or are we supposed to install all patches?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Because I can't find it explicitly stated anywhere can you confirm if we are only suppoesd to install the newest patch for the dlc characters or are we supposed to install all patches?
Only the newest, Patches just overwrite specific game data you choose like mine only changes 2 scripts in the game which are cheats and the script for recruiting npcs

Which is why i encourage removing all patches when using mine and removing it once you have the NPC's you want since if you have 2 patches that overwrite cheats then it won't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: VexensCore

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Game doesn't respond when I launch it, no idea why that happens. I have the latest patch and the RTP

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes