moohoo

May 13, 2018
Population calcs have been tweaked. “Ruin” state is now unrecoverable
I hope he made it harder to get to that point though. in 16.3 I had both moth and human fall into ruin even though there were no wars and constant tea parties.

supermanofapps

May 5, 2019
I hope he made it harder to get to that point though. in 16.3 I had both moth and human fall into ruin even though there were no wars and constant tea parties.
The best way to fix that would be to re-introduce a way to donate money to reigns to increase their wealth
From what I have experienced in game when a reign goes broke their population declines over time, eventually falling into ruin when the population hits zero. The methods of increasing a reign's wealth are minimal in the game right now, with the only way I have found being to use the Tricky Panties, Shorty Special, and Family Jewels together. But say for example Skeleton Princess goes broke, there is a chance that no matter what her population is when it happens you will never actually get a chance to use that method because she sleeps only at random intervals. I played for nearly 10 hours over a couple days trying to find an opportunity to catch her asleep and never found it, so there definitely needs to be a better way to add wealth to reigns.

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

PuggoFrogo3

Mar 17, 2019
Common Events 511 *Cheats* What happens when all the 'Jump To Label: End' gets changed to just Exit Event Processing... The bloody thing starts working
v0.16.2
Patches/Patch1557114518.rvdata2

Seems to be compatible with v0.16.3 & v0.16.4 & v0.16.5 & v0.16.6

Added this pic for those curious why Cheats didn't work :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you fix this issue?

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
How do u use the mystery box i have used it once already to take my items from a previous playthrough when i used it again on my 2nd it did nothing but take my items again how do u open it properly if im doing something wrong ?

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
is ther noone who could tell us to get the items out of the mysterybox in the next playthrough somebody asking this question a lot and everybody is ignoring it its not very nice. i would like to know it too

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
is ther noone who could tell us to get the items out of the mysterybox in the next playthrough somebody asking this question a lot and everybody is ignoring it its not very nice. i would like to know it too
If u look at the comments i helped alot of peeps but none were able to help me at all it sucks to help others when ur not getting any urself T-T

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
If u look at the comments i helped alot of peeps but none were able to help me at all it sucks to help others when ur not getting any urself T-T
this post was for all other not you. you should know that because i ask the same question like you :D
can you tell me how you opened the lower level of the treasure dungeon i will try it myself with the box when i know more i let you know

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Common Event 003 : Mystery Box

When using it for the first time it preps
Switch 2169: WC wait rewind = On

When Switch 2170: WC ready rewind = On
This is when you can extract items stored

Switch 2169 gets turned Off during
Common Event 035 : ☢☢Game rewind☢☢
You will know this has run if you get the message
"Your playthrough ended, but there is still much you can do!"
Then Switch 2170 gets turned On

So use the Mystery Box, get to an ending that displays the above message, then use the Mystery Box again.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Common Event 003 : Mystery Box

When using it for the first time it preps
Switch 2169: WC wait rewind = On

When Switch 2170: WC ready rewind = On
This is when you can extract items stored

Switch 2169 gets turned Off during
Common Event 035 : ☢☢Game rewind☢☢
You will know this has run if you get the message
"Your playthrough ended, but there is still much you can do!"
Then Switch 2170 gets turned On

So use the Mystery Box, get to an ending that displays the above message, then use the Mystery Box again.
so when i understand it right you mean you can open the box only when you finish a playthrough?

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Yes, so if you put something really nice in you have to beat the game to get it back
yeah but the question is whats the point in doing that when you cant get you items in your next playthrough without beating the game?
either way i understand it wrong or its pointless for me. when i store the items i want them at the start of the next playthrough not at the end

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes