Maxll3

Sep 12, 2018
Can someone say how activate cheats. I know that from new version you dont need cheat codes but how activate them
If by "I know that from new version you dont need cheat codes " you mean, not needing the cheat codes patch, that patch was for fixing the game that would freeze after using cheat codes, there's no way of activating them without using codes

Happily_Hitsuji

Dec 24, 2017
can some one pls give me full save
There's no such thing as a "full save" but you can use the cheat 178189 to unlock the gallery in the southern world map.

anyone now the switches you could turn/change so we can set the princess to sleep? thanks in advance
Not sure what you mean by that. Princesses sleep in their rooms at night, just gotta sneak in then?

And can please someone share a save with all activated cheats and found wyvern princess. I just cant find her(
Activate cheats at the crystal in the center of the northern map. Wyvern princess is south-east of the cat kingdom in the south, bring a bottled butterfly to get to the island and a blunt weapon to clear rocks there. Also advise you get the unusual crystal first, do quests with the guild for that one.

Hey all, I have been trying to do the harvest princess questline and am hoping to get her to have progeny. Does anyone know A) if you are able to recruit her after the quest and B) I am stuck after getting the windmill key, I go into the windmill at night and nothing happens. I even turned off the windmill. Any suggestions?

Also where can we access slaves we won from the auction?
I'm pretty sure slaves that don't go right into your party can be found in the progeny storage. It's sorta weird. To my knowledge harvest princess can't be recruited after her quest - yet. It's still being written.

Reactions: brownman

brownman

Oct 5, 2018
There's no such thing as a "full save" but you can use the cheat 178189 to unlock the gallery in the southern world map.

Not sure what you mean by that. Princesses sleep in their rooms at night, just gotta sneak in then?

Activate cheats at the crystal in the center of the northern map. Wyvern princess is south-east of the cat kingdom in the south, bring a bottled butterfly to get to the island and a blunt weapon to clear rocks there. Also advise you get the unusual crystal first, do quests with the guild for that one.

I'm pretty sure slaves that don't go right into your party can be found in the progeny storage. It's sorta weird. To my knowledge harvest princess can't be recruited after her quest - yet. It's still being written.
oh sorry i'm using a save editor, i'm searching the code(?)/switches so that i can change the princess sleep patterns or make her sleep on the day i want.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Towerfag Question about Don Medulla, seems his quest line ends on Map 147 after you give him some Milk however shouldn't this be Map 172 "Maiden's Dairies"? Just wondering as Map 147 is "Dog Princess Tower Outside Flashback"

Rather minor but eh, sorting through NPCs

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i think he means Golem princess and skelleton princess for excemple because they can sleep but its really really rare and i personally never had this happen i would like a way to put them to sleep :D

because you can only impregnate them when they sleep with the goblin drink forgot the name

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
sorry if this was already answered but, is the cheats patch linked in the first page compatible with version 0.16.8?

Dec 11, 2017
Isn't that what the controller stone does? I haven't used it myself but I know its to enable controller usage for the game. Although I actually figured you could also set up the controller how you'd like but I don't actually know if it does that or not.
I had to use x360ce program to the game identify the controller. also i had to put xinput from 1.1 to 1.4 i beieve to make it work(just because i'm lazy to discover what is the correct one).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Seems Gifting a Princess the Withered Cornucopia then spamming her with Frog's Viscous Water is bugged
Was trying this as Insecticide however it doesn't seem to register her having it equipped

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.16.8
Patches/Patch1560484394.rvdata2

Changed Common Event 830 "FrogWat eff Harvest" and Map 17 "Insect Princess Chambers" to properly register Withered Cornucopia being equipped by a Princess.

Though at the moment this only effects Harvest Princess and Insect Princess

Edit: For those who are wondering you can't kill Insects while they are underground... Seems Common Event "*DailyF* We/Pop Check " only checks if they are ready for Ruin if they are Surfaced First.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
I dun found several bugs (most of which were fixed with restarts) however several animations are either missing or not put in the current version of the game yet, such as the goblin animations in the tavern along with most of dog princesses animations (for me at least, even with unlocked animations using the cheat stone) Need like a all in one patch or some beanz to fix the beanz.

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
I've been messing around on 16.9, can't figure out how to recruit amelie after the quest for her is done. I also haven't had a natural spawn of her and had to edit the save, I've restarted around 10 times now, which might in part be why.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes