Sep 22, 2017
guys where I find spika?, I have the lure but I don't know how to use it? ... and how I can raise affinity with mermaid p because currently I have 1 heart with her but I think it should be 2 at this point!
Mermaids related content isn't all finished yet. Meaning you can't do anything with Spika yet. I think there is a guild quest you can do to raise her affinity. I'm not sure how high you can get it though or if the quest fully works.

Reactions: mijou

mijou

Jul 23, 2017
Mermaids related content isn't all finished yet. Meaning you can't do anything with Spika yet. I think there is a guild quest you can do to raise her affinity. I'm not sure how high you can get it though or if the quest fully works.
thanks

Sep 22, 2017
How to sneak into mouse princess castle?
If you are entering from the north side of mouse town just head west and there should be manhole cover just across a bridge that you can interact with. It should then lead you into a sewer and at the other end should be a ladder that you can only use during night time and should take you into mouse princess room.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

OneBucPerson

Sep 16, 2017
Did I read correctly that an option to recruit HarvestP straight up instead of having to get him pregnant or save him during a siege was being added or no? Something in regards to not having a bad reaction to finding out he's male?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Did I read correctly that an option to recruit HarvestP straight up instead of having to get him pregnant or save him during a siege was being added or no? Something in regards to not having a bad reaction to finding out he's male?
HarvestP 'route' was the most convoluted out of all princesses, since it has even more requirement than GhostP or any other routes. You need to get HumanP to 4-5 hearts to get the Paired Red Rings, then reach at least 2 hearts with HarvestP first, then accept the request to search for the missing bell. Search for 'clues' by sneaking in at night, follow said clue, and at some time on the questline you'll get a confrontation scene where the secret was out. You need to choose the correct option (which is the 'don't freak out') to continue the route. At this point you have two choices: Let ScarecrowP takeover, enter the Turtle Shell on Lower Realm to keep ScarecrowP (as she counts as progeny) then redo the quest, kill the Pumpking and resume the rest of the quest or simply proceeding with the quest. You only need to get the bell and use it on HarvestP, then use the usual portal panties + Shorty Drink trick to get her pregnant, then recruit her; returning the bell is simply not advisable because you can use the bell to breed stronger progenies.

How to get into monastery
You'll need a flying progeny or a Cuckoo Wings, the first is far easier to get. There's a lot of dragon encounters that can give you winged dragon progenies, the easiest, guaranteed one being in the cliffs past the Mouse Town. The others are: balconies on HumanP castle, balconies on DesertP castle, balconies on top of Wyvern Princess castle on ice realm, and so on and so forth; just remember to save before triggering the encounter so you can reset if you didn't get the winged progenies. After than you'll need to reach the Upper Realm using the elevator near HarvestP town-you can sneak from sewers (needs key you can buy from the goblin) if you have too high of lust score. Then simply glide to down-right direction. To get the items inside the monastery however, you'll need some sneaking skills...

Last edited:
Reactions: donofdarkness1

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Does anyone have a save with the harvest princess quest done?
You want the Cardinal bell item? If you only want it, ill leave you a save game where a lot of items and stuff, just extract on "saves" folder on the game, and should go work. P.D: The savegame is not extrictly mine, this one come from some older versions, but works.

Fruityboi

Oct 31, 2020
You want the Cardinal bell item? If you only want it, ill leave you a save game where a lot of items and stuff, just extract on "saves" folder on the game, and should go work. P.D: The savegame is not extrictly mine, this one come from some older versions, but works.
Thanks i preciate it.

noyes24234

Feb 9, 2020
can i ask several question?
1. is there a guide to this game i'm usually stuck or confused where to go, i have search the thread before (probably not hard enough) but no luck. I did found a wiki link but the wiki is gone
2. is the route for npc is all based on rng or not
3. why is sometimes i get an error when i accepting a quest? the recent one i get is from accepting komachi mission
4. can i have sex with my progeny?
sorry for bad english

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
1. is there a guide to this game i'm usually stuck or confused where to go, i have search the thread before (probably not hard enough) but no luck. I did found a wiki link but the wiki is gone
3. why is sometimes i get an error when i accepting a quest? the recent one i get is from accepting komachi mission
sorry for bad english
1) The wiki isn't 'gone', you can still access the sub-pages using the 'wiki content' dropdown menu.
2) The routes are NOT RNG. The only 3 things which has RNG in this game are 1: Merchant Princess location 2: Monster drops, and 3: which hole you'll fuck Kobold Princess in.
3) Sometimes Komachi quest can bug out randomly. Try loading a most recent save and talk to her with three butterflies in your inventory.
4) No, incest is prohibited ATM.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
I keep getting this error when trying to initiate sex with slime princess. Anything I can do about it?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
none of the cheats works for me. can someone please help me?
Be aware of the version of the game. Each version have unique cheat codes, so if you update your game, the old cheats don´t work, you must look on this link to see which works:

danob

Aug 10, 2020
sorry for bad english
4. Yes, you can do it using the brothel in the jungle. This even has some unique animations for some progeny (male).

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
And so - here we have our Frosty/Christmas edition . p.s there might be a patch but dunno

changelog:
Patreon:
download:

patch1:

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1

EDIT: also updated CHEATS

changelog:
Patreon:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes