monster king

Apr 27, 2017
I have a question:
What heroine that has a deadline that you have to fulfilled before their romances option expired?
I remember quite remorsefully that the Spider girl after the Dwarfen(?) city in the cave has you find her food (butterflies I think) to progress her romance. Unfortunately, I didn't knew that at first and when I did came back for her, I found out that she had already perished... I had to reload quite far to point that I could save her.

I've been away from this game like 1 year and I would like to play again. So, is there other heroine that has deadline similar to Spider girl?
Not to be confused with heroine that locked out because of branching path ofc, like the kobold princess vs dragon princess romance routes.

Sep 22, 2017
I have a question:
What heroine that has a deadline that you have to fulfilled before their romances option expired?
I remember quite remorsefully that the Spider girl after the Dwarfen(?) city in the cave has you find her food (butterflies I think) to progress her romance. Unfortunately, I didn't knew that at first and when I did came back for her, I found out that she had already perished... I had to reload quite far to point that I could save her.

I've been away from this game like 1 year and I would like to play again. So, is there other heroine that has deadline similar to Spider girl?
Not to be confused with heroine that locked out because of branching path ofc, like the kobold princess vs dragon princess romance routes.
To my knowledge the one you are talking about ( ) is the only character that has a time limit attached to them.

Reactions: monster king

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
Hello, I am recently trying to modify this game. I edited some scenes, changed some dialogs, images, added some content that is currently out of the game, etc. I even created this new animation based on an old one that is also no longer in the game. But I have no idea how to create an actual patch ^^". Right now I am using my mod by decoding the whole game and overwriting the respective files.

So, can someone help me create such a patch? Or at least point me to a place so I can learn how to do it? Anyway, Here is the animation I edited:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Is anyone else experiencing lag/choppy gameplay in the overworld overlay where you control your character walking around? Not sure when this started because I haven't played in a while, downloaded the newest update and can't figure out where the lag is coming from. I checked in Task Manager, it's not due to GPU or memory. The thing I think it might be is my hard drive dying or because it's a 32 bit version running on a 64 bit version of windows. Thanks for any and all help, amazing game, if there's nothing I can do I'm willing to suffer the choppy gameplay.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Hello, I am recently trying to modify this game. I edited some scenes, changed some dialogs, images, added some content that is currently out of the game, etc. I even created this new animation based on an old one that is also no longer in the game. But I have no idea how to create an actual patch ^^". Right now I am using my mod by decoding the whole game and overwriting the respective files.

So, can someone help me create such a patch? Or at least point me to a place so I can learn how to do it? Anyway, Here is the animation I edited:

Is the attached file broken? Because I can't seem to get it to load in any way.

Reactions: Goldines

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing lag/choppy gameplay in the overworld overlay where you control your character walking around? Not sure when this started because I haven't played in a while, downloaded the newest update and can't figure out where the lag is coming from. I checked in Task Manager, it's not due to GPU or memory. The thing I think it might be is my hard drive dying or because it's a 32 bit version running on a 64 bit version of windows. Thanks for any and all help, amazing game, if there's nothing I can do I'm willing to suffer the choppy gameplay.
same

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-2005527
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-1911325
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-6137351

Script Yami World - Patch System is used to make patches for this game.
While not required this pairs well with Script Yanfly - Debug Extension.
There is a bug with Map Patches that Happily_Hitsuji fixed a few years back that Towerfag never bothered correcting so if you do release Map Patches it can interfere with Official Patches and vise versa.

In short decrypt the game, make a backup of "System\RGSS301.dll", edit in the changes you want, add the startup command for the Patch system in an unused Common Event, save, restore backup file, start the game through the editor, press F9 to bring up the Debug Extension, select the common event that calls the Patch System, select the files you edited that you want patched, make the patch, it tells you what files it is based on a time stamp, rename that file if you wish, include any graphics that are new (RPG Maker I believe favors files inside the archive to outside it), and make a note about what it does, ...., share.

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-2005527
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-1911325
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-19-00-towerfag.602/post-6137351

Script Yami World - Patch System is used to make patches for this game.
While not required this pairs well with Script Yanfly - Debug Extension.
There is a bug with Map Patches that Happily_Hitsuji fixed a few years back that Towerfag never bothered correcting so if you do release Map Patches it can interfere with Official Patches and vise versa.

In short decrypt the game, make a backup of "System\RGSS301.dll", edit in the changes you want, add the startup command for the Patch system in an unused Common Event, save, restore backup file, start the game through the editor, press F9 to bring up the Debug Extension, select the common event that calls the Patch System, select the files you edited that you want patched, make the patch, it tells you what files it is based on a time stamp, rename that file if you wish, include any graphics that are new (RPG Maker I believe favors files inside the archive to outside it), and make a note about what it does, ...., share.
Nice! That's exactly the information I needed. Thank you my friend :) I will try it here, and I'll post the mod soon.

Reactions: masterdragonson

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
Hey, I finished the patch. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to test it much, but it should probably work as expected ^^
Also, there is a small problem that I'll comment on in the end.
Anyway, here is a brief description (A more complete one is in the readme file)

Description

- Added 1 animation for KP
- Added 1 sprite animation for KP
- Added 1 new scene picture for KP
- Changed many sex scenes, reintroducing old pictures (I didn't like the new ones :p).

Compatibility

This mod is compatible with version 0.19 of the game, and currently, it CAN'T be used with other patches that mod maps in the game.

The mod affects:

Map 64 Campfire
Map 65 Tent
Map 75 Fairy Meadow
Map 93 Goblin Palace
CE 144 Adult Gif tent
CE 156 Ani Menu
CE 239 Babs ani

And that's the problem, unfortunately, that fix didn't work for me :( I did exactly how was instructed, In fact, I used the scripted you post from the file Yami Engine Ace - Patch System.rb. And yes, I saved and did the mod again after that... but it didn't work :( I'm trying to solve the problem here myself, but any idea is welcome ^^"

Last edited:
Reactions: donofdarkness1

Pebo

Jul 7, 2018
Is it possible to create a patch that adds the DLC characters as their files are in the game meaning that it's possible to try and add them in ourselves?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes