NothingLives

Oct 30, 2018
How to complete "deep investigation" quest ? Can't seem to start the spika battle
You need 8 reign aff to start it i believe,afterwards you need the mermaids tear(it can be found in the abyss zone shiny blue light object) somewhere in there.When you get the tear take it to the tinkerer along with some cogs so she gets a prompt and buy the mermaid lantern then you can go set the spika lure in the spika cave on a rock that you got from MP at the start of the quest to hunt the spika(spika from the kinght inc does not count)

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
You need 8 reign aff to start it i believe,afterwards you need the mermaids tear(it can be found in the abyss zone shiny blue light object) somewhere in there.When you get the tear take it to the tinkerer along with some cogs so she gets a prompt and buy the mermaid lantern then you can go set the spika lure that you got from MP at the start of the quest to hunt the spika(spika from the kinght inc does not count)
Got it. Basically went to the spikas lair (the opening in the ground), placed the lure and a cutscene started, followed by a battle with the spika and another cutscene.
Do you know where the "the floor" that the grandma mentions is ? I spoke to the mermaid princess right after defeating the spika and she said that she doesn't know where it is, but one with royal blood can open it.

NothingLives

Oct 30, 2018
Got it. Basically went to the spikas lair (the opening in the ground), placed the lure and a cutscene started, followed by a battle with the spika and another cutscene.
Do you know where the "the floor" that the grandma mentions is ? I spoke to the mermaid princess right after defeating the spika and she said that she doesn't know where it is, but one with royal blood can open it.
Sorry can't help you there been trying to get MP to elope with me might work than(or it might break the quest) or you need a DP in your party(couse royal blood=dragons) didn't figure it out yet not much time and the reign usually falls or starts victory spiralling.

Reactions: jabbawock004

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I'm a bit late to the party, but has Towerfag said if there is going to be an Everything route: collecting all the princesses (even the dragon princesses) and setting up a reign where the knight is the king and has all of the princesses as his own harem.

Also, is there a way to reinstate a reign? Like if you buy a princess from the slave market, is there a way to reinstate them as the ruler of their kingdom?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 22, 2017
I'm a bit late to the party, but has Towerfag said if there is going to be an Everything route: collecting all the princesses (even the dragon princesses) and setting up a reign where the knight is the king and has all of the princesses as his own harem.
Towerfag or another dev can correct me on this if i'm wrong or things have changed, but they have said that they have no plans for a harem route. I believe Towerfag himself has also stated that he doesn't like harems.

Also, is there a way to reinstate a reign? Like if you buy a princess from the slave market, is there a way to reinstate them as the ruler of their kingdom?
As far as I know there is currently no way to give reigns back to a previous owner.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Closest thing to a harem that I remember is you side with Goblin Princess and enslave all the others.

But as for Towerfag's official response
Harem routes = Trash

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry if this question is redundant, but is the quest line of the Mermaid Princess complete ? As I can't seem to finish the "Deep Investigation" quest of the Mermaid Princess.

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
I'm having an issue with the screen. Whenever I start up the game the minimized version doesn't show the full screen and when it's full screen it's off to the bottom right (screenshot below). Running v0.19.00 with patch3. First time trying to play this.

princess conquest screen.png

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
Closest thing to a harem that I remember is you side with Goblin Princess and enslave all the others.
Harem routes = Trash
Well, If he doesn't do it, we will :3

Jul 18, 2018
uh weird, the unlock all animations cheat code dosent unlock the last three animations that involve the rat princess, anybody else having this problem?

Edit: the animations that dont unlock are 142, 170 and 173

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Oh yeah, that's what I was wondering about. What does randomization do? Does it modify the sprites? Do some princesses start in their thicc mode already? Or is it more of a stats randomization? Maybe attribute randomization? I read something about how randomization locks you out of a lot of scenes. Why is that?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Oh yeah, that's what I was wondering about. What does randomization do? Does it modify the sprites? Do some princesses start in their thicc mode already? Or is it more of a stats randomization? Maybe attribute randomization? I read something about how randomization locks you out of a lot of scenes. Why is that?
I was curious about that and i tested shortly, randomization change appearance of princesses and can have the sprite of regular npc´s. I didn´t go further due i like the classic sprites and appearance.

DragonLordOrion

Jan 7, 2020
Towerfag
I just wanted to tell you that I have enjoyed this game. A lot. So, to show my support for this game, I purchased it on steam yesterday.

Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to not only the finished product, but in seeing all the steps along the way. Thanks for the great game!

LewdxSenpai

Mar 30, 2019
yo, anyone got a save with all the "Exclusive" Npcs? paid for physical copy version but not included because these were added after e.e..

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes