Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess & Conquest [v0.21.02] [Towerfag] - Compressed

Win [429 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 31, 2021
I'm having problems with this game's screen size and what not, on joiplay, as you can see by the option cursor/slider and screen not matching up if you look closely...
Can ANYONE help me?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Which character do you think is the best to start the game with?
Kobold Princess is a good option. When you unlock the mines, you can purchase buff items to get OP Knight (really necessary on subsequent ng+) Deppend of the knight's trait one routes can be more easy than others. For example, if you wanna start with dog princess, soul knight is a really good option.

Dec 31, 2021
How do I progress the gallery with Babs???
Or "take it a step further", because if that insinuates, rewatching a scene in it's entirety than PLEASE help me, because that's EXACTLY what I would want a gallery for to begin with...

BocchiBocho

Aug 10, 2022
I'm having problems with this game's screen size and what not, on joiplay, as you can see by the option cursor/slider and screen not matching up if you look closely...
Can ANYONE help me?
Go to RPGM plugin settings >> Window size ( Use 1920x1080)

*You can activate the last 4 options for a better experience, (Note: activating them may affect other games.... *you simply won't be able to run them, disable them to be able to play other games *)

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes