Ren'Py - Completed - Princess Dating Sim [Final] [Cute Pen Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

WoveWolf

AI art is just unable to create good consistent images for one character, it always changes something and that is visually unapealing Another thing is that all three characters look really basic/generic, another fault of IA art.
    Also, the games lacks H content in terms of a H game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

htc89234

If we look at this game under the lens of a gimmick game, made to show the potential of artificial intelligence in the creation of entertainment, then this review would probably be a bit different. The game has a semi-interesting draft, and the art is objectively not bad.

If we look at this game under the lens of an actual game, however, then the deficiencies start to show a bit more clearly: disjointed dialogue, clearly rushed interface and "interactions", weird story progression, and character designs that are slightly inconsistent. All of that crowned with the cherry on top that you can't even get an HCG for your troubles other than slight nudity, and there is no reasonable way I could give this game over 2 to 3 stars at best.

Nonetheless it's clear that the game seems to be more of a showcase of potential of the engine/tools behind it, and it's interesting in that regard; perhaps even this game, with a larger amount of polish and care, could be really good with already a huge kickstart/advancement from the usage of it. Sadly, there is no further work done on top of what is generated, and as such, it loses its luster as a game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

logeca

The images and most of the story is clearly AI generated. I would be okay with AI generated illustrations if the story would justify it, but it's not the case here. The story is short and bland, with generic AI generated dialogs (no grammar issues but the flow is inconsistent and there's no real meaningful story behind it).

I'm awed by AI technology, but it doesn't change the fact that this game is a piece of crap, without any real effort or creativity behind it.