4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

portada0.7.png
Overview:
Your spaceship is under attack!
Short game where you play as the princess and you must escape before the leader of the enemy army arrives and takes you as prisioner...
Parody game of a well-known franchise, be careful because there is a lot of ways to get a bad end.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-08
Developer: Dstroya
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 (Final)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
Mac: -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg H6-1.png N1.png

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Princess Escape 0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: wiclen and dstroya

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Changelog:

Half of the story.
Well considering there are only 3 tiny scenes and I finished this in 7 minutes does that mean the full game will have 6 scenes and maybe 15mins of gameplay...

No point in 99% of people playing this yet. It doesn't given any sort of clue as to what this game will be.

If you go up stairs you can watch her change
You walk to the end of a corridor ask a guy for access to the data store. He says okay but only if you blow him.
You walk into the next room, the guard states he will kill you, you can either fight him or seduce him with a tit job/blow job.
You walk back the way you came and then the game ends.

I had one fight with a storm trooper and he hit with every shot.... Have you never seen a star wars film

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Too short.
Arts very... not my cup of tea...
Arts not similar like original franchise.
Blowjob princess with some low soldier ex-villager ? Are you kidding ?
No. Just... No.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
It says version 0.5 here but what I downloaded says version 1.0 so I'm confused...
Anyway, it's more a demo than an actual game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dstroya

dstroya

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
Well considering there are only 3 tiny scenes and I finished this in 7 minutes does that mean the full game will have 6 scenes and maybe 15mins of gameplay...

No point in 99% of people playing this yet. It doesn't given any sort of clue as to what this game will be.

If you go up stairs you can watch her change
You walk to the end of a corridor ask a guy for access to the data store. He says okay but only if you blow him.
You walk into the next room, the guard states he will kill you, you can either fight him or seduce him with a tit job/blow job.
You walk back the way you came and then the game ends.

I had one fight with a storm trooper and he hit with every shot.... Have you never seen a star wars film
Yeah about that... Combat system is not realistic because it will ruin the gameplay haha (There's gonna be more combat to achieve the true ending... but thanks... Now I'm thinking in increasing the miss rate and damage dealt by the STs)

dstroya

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2018
It says version 0.5 here but what I downloaded says version 1.0 so I'm confused...
Anyway, it's more a demo than an actual game.
My bad... Didn't change the name of the archives since the last modification

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes