Originality - 80%
    Renders - 90%
    Playability - 90%
    Performance - 80%
    Bugs free - 60%
    Animations - 90%
    Amount of content - 50%

Total: 77%

Great RPGM game with beautiful female protagonist, battles include lewd skills which are always a good thing, although animations aren't different for each enemy type, it still looks good. Could've more outfits options at least.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.00R1

There really isnt much to this game. The scenes end up repeating themselfs, the combat is a simplistic joke and other content is the same repetitive mess. The art and the sexual stuff is pretty good, but quite frankly this game would have been better as a comic or a VN, the RPG element in this game is useless to the point of insult.

Dont play the game, if you want to beat your soldier to this just get a full save.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

aiinomegami

Excellent art and animations no doubt... but the game is too short, the corruption aspect of the game is nonexistent and the battles can get a bit annoying as there's really no reward for your efforts.

The only thing this game is missing is a plot to follow or something, it's too boring tbh.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: v1.00R1

To be honest with you, this isnt really much of a game, its just some primitive combat and some puzzles on the map, thats all there is to it. BUT the art and the animation is top notch, its really good even thought there isnt much of it. I would just advise you to get the full save and enjoy the animation, because this isnt much of a game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

TsundereLoner

Besides one bug that I got the game is great. The character is really sexy looking and the voice acting is-----aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeah, pretty nice. You need to use lewd attacks in order to weaken the enemy and *bonk* them...or just sex them to death! The animations are nice. Final rating: Paizuri/10
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Guy69420

barely any content in this game, don't same 3-5 scenes repeated for the whole game, didn't even bother to change skin color beyond the goblins. You see all of the scenes about 1/3 of the way through and there aren't even variants for those scenes for different mobs.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

noire26

this game is dissapointing, i played it because i find the mc attractive, the game is laggy because of animation,the gameplay is simple turn based rpg and ??stealth, corruption is nowhere to be found, the puzzles are easy as fuck, the story is just about escaping , i play it a little longer so maybe i can find something interesting, but only got dissapointment
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Das Ras

Combat is pretty trivial aside from the one enemy that you can't beat which was a bit of a bummer. I went through every enemy hoping it would unlock something interesting- Not worth it, you get a galley at the end and this game can be speedran in less than half an hour.

That aside, really good animation and it looks and sounds great. They spent zero time on the combat, which almost none of us are here for, and more time on animated H scenes, which is way better than most RPGmaker games.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

-Irrelevant combat since theres no gear or any type of level grind, since the enemies don't respawn after killing them. It just acts as a way to punish you for being found and contains a few combat H-scenes
    -The scenes are stale but animated.
    -Very easy game, takes about an hour to finish, puzzles aren't half bad but they're not challeging.

Overall... meh, play it if you have literally nothing else to play.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

ExplainLikeImForeign

4 stars because the art and animations are beautiful along with the main female.

At least 1 star is removed due to the bugs and the laggy animations.

Pros:
    -Beautiful female character
    -Animations are smooth and great. Later animations are laggy though.
    -Simple combat

Cons:
    -The later animations involving sex are laggy. Probably going to be fixed later or that is how it is.
    -There is a bug for the menu and all that. Srx40 in the comments has a fix for it. Just search.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

JimJoeBob

Meh, effort put in to get the thing running, puzzles are okay (minus japanese password), animations and art style are good, but not a lot of content or really good events. You could find a better game elsewhere or download a full save. And even the gallery is weird with multiple areas instead of one room (untranslated as well).
  12. 1.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

Big let down, from the premise and the file size I was expecting a lot more than a one hour game with the same scenes for every enemy. Gameplay is sneak through a fort avoiding enemy vision cones and complete early gameboy era puzzles (pushing rocks onto buttons etc). I say avoiding enemies but past the first couple rooms that stops being important, since you find mana restore points constantly and you start with a spell that stuns the enemy for at least two rounds and never misses.
    Short, uninspired, and on arrival non functional due to the battle commands not being translated. Total waste of time.