Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
i don't know what the hell to think on this topic, I have been stuck on the first erotic battle for over a year and just realized i have to lose it in order to progress the game. all I can say is almost everyone here who said it was easy is a troll or has a sense of humor.

Edit:

I'm actually kind of upset, I've been trying to win fair and square for over a year on the first erotic battle and i'm only realizing now its impossible on normal and hard difficulty. Maybe it gets easier after the princess battle, I don't know.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
i don't know what the hell to think on this topic, I have been stuck on the first erotic battle for over a year and just realized i have to lose it in order to progress the game. all I can say is almost everyone here who said it was easy is a troll or has a sense of humor.

Edit:

I'm actually kind of upset, I've been trying to win fair and square for over a year on the first erotic battle and i'm only realizing now its impossible on normal and hard difficulty. Maybe it gets easier after the princess battle, I don't know.
Really?
Although the game is not even a year old since its release.
Did it never occur to you to ask if you were doing something wrong?
Or search for a video?
Didn't you see the defeat scene in which the Hero himself mentions that the only option is to go back?

Usually when you get stuck with a boss in any game you should look at other options.
Well...
At least you can continue the story now.

Reactions: Peasantry

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018

Edit:

.... All you had to do was play the game without quitting after you lost.

Sorry, but you've got no one to be mad at but yourself

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
i don't even really understand whats going on, i seem to have progressed in the game by losing but i am still fighting the princess

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Invisible Demon out of curiosity: are you working on the translation for the new stuff?
i don't even really understand whats going on, i seem to have progressed in the game by losing but i am still fighting the princess
you struggled with the first encounter for over a year (whatever that means), but didn't notice that the story progressed, the MC moved back in time and all, and that the princess is using entirely different moves during the second fight?

Reactions: Jimmyodi841

mekorama

Nov 18, 2019
probably missing the femdom tag and humiliation too ... now i'm out ... fast !!!
u r just like another me.i hate those genre,and rely on checking the tags to avoid them.also hate :fem mc(designed for fem players),ntr,futa,etc.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
If you join the 300 Yen plan, you can download it.

View attachment 3179279
thanks, i guess. i speak no japanese however and woud need to run things through a translator to even confirm that it's the game with the bunny girl and not the other one, let alone buying something in yen or finding a translation tool that actually works. i was more hoping for a title and pray that it's up here already in some capacity.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes