• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 1, 2018
A guide to the game, based on what I remember from my playthrough and translation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game's normal battles are easy, while its sexual battles are hard and complicated. You lose when HP hits 0 or Arousal hits 100, each leading to a different sex scene. Arousal being 50 or more causes your attack to miss (unless it's Brave Impact) and be countered. Endurance reaching 100 causes you to ejaculate, bringing it back to 0 and inflicting a 10% debuff to all stats. Ejaculating enough times also results in a loss.

A general strategy for winning is:
  • Use Flame Sword and then Wind Cut a couple of times and then repeat.
  • Use Mana Heal when MP is low; use Heal when HP is low.
  • Use Calm Down when Arousal is above 50 unless you'd be better off healing MP or HP. Since Calm Down brings Arousal to 0, it's better to delay using it so you spend fewer turns calming down (remember that your buffs wear off over time).
  • If the enemy is at low HP, spam Brave Impact to finish them ASAP. It doesn't matter even if you exceed 50 Arousal, since Brave Impact doesn't miss.
There may be other viable strategies, feel free to suggest any you have.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
A guide to the game, based on what I remember from my playthrough and translation:

The game's normal battles are easy, while its sexual battles are hard and complicated. You lose when HP hits 0 or Arousal hits 100, each leading to a different sex scene. Arousal being 50 or more causes your attack to miss (unless it's Brave Impact) and be countered. Endurance reaching 100 causes you to ejaculate, bringing it back to 0 and inflicting a 10% debuff to all stats. Ejaculating enough times also results in a loss.

A general strategy for winning is:
  • Use Flame Sword and then Wind Cut a couple of times and then repeat.
  • Use Mana Heal when MP is low; use Heal when HP is low.
  • Use Calm Down when Arousal is above 50 unless you'd be better off healing MP or HP. Since Calm Down brings Arousal to 0, it's better to delay using it so you spend fewer turns calming down (remember that your buffs wear off over time).
  • If the enemy is at low HP, spam Brave Impact to finish them ASAP. It doesn't matter even if you exceed 50 Arousal, since Brave Impact doesn't miss.
There may be other viable strategies, feel free to suggest any you have.
Huge thanks :)
I am trying to use auto attack instead of magic attack, we take a buff then 2x attack, then buff, 2x attack... We need less mana recovery but we deal less damage too. Finally, i don't know if we lose more time with less damage but no need to recover every 3 attacks...

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Ok wtf. Not only did my dick but the story also went HARD at the end there. Totally wasn't expecting any of that, although I wished it was a little darker and it would be right up my alley (bless you BLACK SOULS for making me this way)

Great game, wished there were more of this.

Reactions: darkness4496

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Ok wtf. Not only did my dick but the story also went HARD at the end there. Totally wasn't expecting any of that, although I wished it was a little darker and it would be right up my alley (bless you BLACK SOULS for making me this way)

Have you already played Tower of Alfimia? It is by the same author.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Have you already played Tower of Alfimia? It is by the same author.
my quick research shows that the game hasn't got a full translate or a download page here. I'd like to wait until a full eng translation is out and I'm not in the mood to scour through my japanese game website bookmarks to find a compatible version of the game. thanks for the suggestion tho, I'll write the name in my game lists

Reactions: Jimmyodi841
Sep 1, 2018

I also had some ideas after playing the story.

Sep 1, 2018

This game is going to be updated with new content (new scenes?) in mid-March at the earliest, mid-April at the latest.

Just shows how much the game's ending can be flesh out even more.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018

This game is going to be updated with new content (new scenes?) in mid-March at the earliest, mid-April at the latest.

YES, he had already commented that he will receive a future update.
(I hope he will add a scene for the good ending 1, I suggested it to him and he said he would consider it).

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

This game is going to be updated with new content (new scenes?) in mid-March at the earliest, mid-April at the late
damn, I wasn't expecting an update. Thought that this is one of those game that is one and done kinda type. Can't wait

ah that explains it, I should really stop wanking it during crucial plot moments and actually read the texts properly for once

Exval1

May 5, 2022
1675521176071.png 1675521244820.png 1675521300368.png

Sure. Here it is. It's basically 3rd store girl scene, both fairy queen scene, and the final princess battle.

Sep 1, 2018
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes