Mires

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone have the missing audio files? I just copied and renamed the ones in the game to make up for the missing ones, but I would still like to have the actual files.

Reactions: pilipala

Parents' Evening

Apr 25, 2020
The issue with the audio files is fixed since version 1.03.
Maybe somebody can share a newer one than 1.01 which seems to be provided here.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
All of those should be translated in the final translation version. The only possibility that comes to mind is that your translation isn't applied properly. Are the folders named "data" and "js" and are they in the game's "www" folder?
my man, i just find an untranslated one (sofia illusion)
1676270277413.png

EDIT :
also found another one on recolection room after beating the game (didn't even check the normal recolection room b4 beating the game)
1676271626908.png

Last edited:

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
The creator has given news today on his Ci-en page.
Translated with Deepl:

・進捗
予定よりちょっと遅れて、まだアンリアルファイトの改修作業の途中です。アイちゃん、加奈さん、1回戦の相手と完成したので、後は明日香ちゃん(メスガキちゃん)を追加したら、プリンセスハニートラップのアップデート作業に取り掛かろうと思っています!
現状のアップデート内容の予定ですが、ステラ&ソフィアとの3P(多分あまあま!)と、訓練兵士A&Bちゃんとの勝負を予定しています。どちらもエンディング後の時系列になる予定です。

Progress
I'm a little behind schedule and still in the middle of the Unreal Fight renovation process. Ai, Kana, and her first round partner are complete, so all I need to do is add Asuka (Mesugaki-chan) and then I can start working on the Princess Honey Trap update!
The current plans for the update include a threesome with Stella & Sophia (maybe sweet!) and a match with training soldiers A & B-chan. Both will be in the timeline after the ending.

Nov 13, 2017
Don't be a dummy. Apply the translation improvements patch listed on the first page. I didn't see it before, and it's definitely worth it!

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
Very nice game. Voiced and animated. Also you don't need long to actually get some action :D But definetly missing the femdom tag. Footjob+rape xD

Jaspy

Aug 17, 2021
I got fail to load audio/voice popup text after I beg > masturbate > killed myself in Stella final fight

any fix?

Edit: nvm I also need the missing audio files

Last edited:

PvtRyan96

Apr 17, 2020
Is there any Level Drain in this game? I remember there being some in the previous game from this dev.

Nov 13, 2017
Is there any Level Drain in this game? I remember there being some in the previous game from this dev.
Sorta yeah, I don't know how it's presented in the other game as I haven't played it yet, but in here there is a sequence of two scenes that involve it. I don't believe it plays a large part in the game mechanically though.

In order to view the scene, just progress far enough into the game to meet and lose to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PvtRyan96

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
This game is insanely high quality for a battle fuck femdom game. Only sad thing is how little content the game has. About 1.5hrs to play through. The combat is also pretty shallow once you "get it", every fight is the same. Game crashed on what I assume is the final fight due to missing audio files.

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Yes.
It even mentions that thanks to the sales of the game it will include 2 more events, a total of 4 events!

But I don't understand who he is referring to as A and B that we are going to fight with.

Sep 1, 2018
The dev said he will upload a dlc of this game soon

Yes.
It even mentions that thanks to the sales of the game it will include 2 more events, a total of 4 events!

But I don't understand who he is referring to as A and B that we are going to fight with.
The four events will be:
  • threesome with Stella & Sofia
  • battle with two Town Girls
  • special battle against Sofia using a completely different system to the rest of the game
  • the only thing revealed about the 4th event is the quote "Sorry, Sofia-chan... I'm going to reverse NTR you...!"

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes