Amalltree

Nov 10, 2018
Bro for anyone who actually plays this to beat it, its actually so bad. The miss mechanic just makes all the fights a toss up whether or not you win. Also no way to restore endurance just makes no sense. 0/10 combat, 10/10 scenes tho

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Bro for anyone who actually plays this to beat it, its actually so bad. The miss mechanic just makes all the fights a toss up whether or not you win. Also no way to restore endurance just makes no sense. 0/10 combat, 10/10 scenes tho
What are you talking about?
I finished the game even all the endings and there was no problem with the battles.

The most difficult was the Succubus and beyond that there was no big problem to advance.

What mechanic?
Arousal?

Because you can certainly calm down.

And a 0/10 to combat is not fair or objective.

The combat is much more elaborate than many other RPGM games I've played, where they don't even bother to invent abilities outside of the default ones offered by the Software.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
this game is great but ultimatly has not alot of ladies. their previous game "tower of alfimia" (still hoping for a real translation) had like 4 times as many. overall quality is certainly better here, with voice acting and all, but it doesn't really sound like those 3-4 upcoming events will bring things to the same scale. threesome with stella & sofia sounds more like an extended ending tbh and the exclusion of the special battle is a real bummer.

succubus_parvati

Mar 31, 2020
I also have a bunch of missing voices for Stella. Any clues on how to resolve this?

I did apply the translation improvements patch. But as far as I can tell, that doesn't affect the audio files.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I see that many have problems with images and audio.
The solution is the next.

Locate the www folder

Inside look for the data folder

Locate the System.json file

Now open a new Notepad AS ADMINISTRATOR

Open the file (If the folder doesn't show anything just hit show all files)

Once open you should have something like the image.
Now search...
hasEncryptedImages
hasEncryptedAudio

These will appear together as in the image.
Where it says true change it to false.

That should work perfectly.

I have the original game and so far doing this I have not had a single problem. 000101.png

Reactions: nightmare054

qweerti

Nov 2, 2017
im gonna go ahead and agree with this post. on hard difficulty, wind cut is the only skill that is both mana efficient and strong enough to win fights before you lose all your stats, so you have to get either an early flame sword crit or good wind cut hit RNG to win. it's poorly balanced, and unfortunately normal difficulty is too easy.

h-scenes are definitely top tier though

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
this game is great but ultimatly has not alot of ladies. their previous game "tower of alfimia" (still hoping for a real translation) had like 4 times as many. overall quality is certainly better here, with voice acting and all, but it doesn't really sound like those 3-4 upcoming events will bring things to the same scale. threesome with stella & sofia sounds more like an extended ending tbh and the exclusion of the special battle is a real bummer.
I think its because the dev made this game in only one year.

Reactions: Nait Sieve
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes