10/10
    Why I need to put 200 letters? XD
    Nevermind
    The animations are very good, the plot it doesnt matter at all
    Chris best character
    The final is kinda meh but the scenes are pure gold
  2. 4.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

As far as happypink games go, this game has probably the best character design and smoothest animations. But as good as the artwork is I think the gameplay holds Princess Knight back from being their best work.

In essence, the game is divided into 2 phases: "purification" and monster hunting. You'll encounter cursed NPCs in towns and dungeons that need to be purified, and to do so you'll need curse stones. To get those stones you need to beat up monsters to gather materials to make those stones. Combat is simple enough, you run into a monster to kill it at a cost of some HP.

In addition to the mobs are bosses that you'll need to beat to progress through the game. These fights take on a traditional turn-based system with some unique mechanics. As you fight a boss, you accumulate desire. Once desire reaches 100%, bosses can hypnotize the MC, unlocking a stage of sexual assault. While being sexually assaulted, you have temporary access to stronger attacks. Building up desire and using these stronger attacks make up the core strategy for beating each boss.

The overall combat system is where I take issue with the game, as while it's not very difficult it is definitely grindy. You need a lot of materials to get enough curse stones to purify everyone, which means constantly running around the map killing monsters and healing up the damage. But monsters don't respawn until either A) you rest for the next day or B) you pay an NPC to respawn the monsters but the price continually goes up each time you do so.

The boss fights are also very tedious and will require you to have lots of healing items on hand to beat. There's a lot of waiting around until the MC can finally get grappled and while the special techniques are your most damaging abilities they also take a hefty amount of MP to use. Combine that with bosses dealing a ton of damage per attack and you'll be spending lots of turns just healing up. One NPC even acknowledges that at some point just having a bunch of healing items on hand is the best strategy for beating one of the later bosses.

If the grind were toned down, then this could have easily been one of the best happypink games out there. But even with the grindiness, it shouldn't take more than a few hours to beat the game after which you can unlock everything.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PervyGoddess

Wonderfully sexy game! Similar sex scenes but varied enough to keep you entertained! Quick and simple mechanics, albeit challenging for the big boss fights and very rewarding! Fully voiced scenes with a bit too much exaggerated features on every woman, but even so the way it is animated is just amazing.

Definitely worth the play, and the story lines up with the mechanics nicely, if you care about that. Highly recommend, play with headphones~
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

This is it: if you enjoy mind control, especially common sense alteration, play this.

Great art, varied sex acts, animated too, decent sound effects that could be better but don't detract from the scenes. The main character is a crowd pleaser: slim body, busty, blonde princess. I would prefer if her chest was a tiny bit smaller, but shouldn't be seeing complaints from most players.

The game has a fair bit of grind if you're doing a genuine playthrough, but otherwise one of the best experiences for a mind control game and a must-play for common sense alteration fans.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

N3wTroll

TL;DR It's decent, worth a play, but it gets old.

A vast improvement over their previous work, and good on its own. If you choose to play it, you'll enjoy it enough that you'll wish it was better.

The game amounts to:
    - Go to a level, kill mobs to get stones, use them to "purify" people via sex.
    - Go rest at home, review your sex stats, and potentially unlock main events.
    - Repeat until you're strong enough to fight the level boss, and move onto another level.

Corruption pacing is decent, and even the minor scenarios are thought-out. The problem is that after the first insertion, it slows down. Animations get re-used, and it's mostly the foreplay. You're shooting to see the main ones, and those are walled behind sex stats/boss completion, so sometimes it drags on.

Overall, worth the journey if you know the ending isn't terribly satisfying, and that you'll probably uninstall after it's over.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

qazmlpok

The art and animations are reasonably hot. The different approach to hypnosis is at least interesting. But that's about all it has going for it.

This is one of those rare games that removes random encounters and just lets you auto-win against them. Unfortunately, it decided to take the time saved grinding random encounters in battles by making you grind more. Grinding is quick but you still need to do it, as boss battles still exist, and defeating enemies is required to get the stones needed for dispelling stones, which is the source of H events.

The H events are also very grindy. To gain lewdness it's necessary to collect them from random citizens, and this results in a lot of repetition. There's like 3 animations per body part, and these are mixed and matched between the dozens of citizens that interact with her and the multiple H levels. So everything looks very familiar, quickly. There's barely even any text difference between citizens.

Even the boss battles are grindy. They inflict additional hypnosis curses on you, which requires either repeating the fights or dragging them out to let it build up.

The scenes are hot in a vacuum but actually unlocking them is a slog and barely adds any meaningful context. It's strange that the developer added one anti-grind mechanic (instant win battles), but then threw in all of the other time wasters. What's the point of the daily time limit when there's no day limit? What's the point of charging gold to make dispell stones in the field? Why do monsters drain both HP and time? Why does every rest area need to be upgraded separately?
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Mike17723

The only way to play is to load a save file and watch the gallery.
    Trying to play the game normally? Crash on the first scene from a missing file, even though that file does exist??? Yes. Literally. The devs really f*cked up here.

Trying to apply the patch? Nope that doesn't fix anything either. It just adds translations, nothing else.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

TechnoParagon

The game itself is excellent—definitely one of the better titles focused on hypnosis, possibly even among the best out there. However, there are two main issues that hold it back: bugs and a rather poor translation.

Game Issues:

The primary bug seems to be related to the idle animation, which can fail randomly. I believe that as the game gains popularity, these bugs will likely be addressed, so I have high hopes for future updates.

Translation:

The translation leaves much to be desired. It’s clear that a tool like GPT can’t capture the full context like a skilled human translator would. I noticed several issues, such as incorrect pronouns, misused subjects, wrong translations, and awkward phrasing. After reviewing the Japanese version, it’s evident that the formatting complicates things further, making the translation noticeably worse than other GPT translations I’ve played. If you want to fully engage with all the text boxes and immerse yourself in the game, you’ll find it quite challenging. While the translation is a step up from basic machine translation, it still falls short in many areas. Plus, as of this review, there’s a significant amount of untranslated text scattered throughout.

Overall, despite these drawbacks, I still believe the game has great potential and hope for improvements in future updates! I actually hope a publisher like Kagura Games picks it up and does it more justice than a prompt.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

maquim01

I usually don't like hypnosis games, because you usually don't have many options of what to do. But that's not the case with this game. You can finish it, basically skipping almost the entire hypnosis part (just don't save anyone). I like that it's possible to finish the game and keep the protagonist "pure". It'll take a long time to grind, but it's possible. The H-scenes are good, and the hypnosis interactions are too. I wish there was more development in the exhibitionism part, but that's just me. It's a game that you can do everything in in 5 hours at most.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Onedge

One of the best games I've played, and I don't even like hypnosis themes.

They wrapped the hypnosis around the gameplay, and they're tied together. It must have been a fuckton of work to do, this game. I applaud the dev, honestly.

There are some things here and there that would be better with some tweaking, but it would also make the game more complicated than it needs to be imo.

Only thing that I'd like to see and didn't, was more changes to the citizens as word goes around. For example, people doing things on purpose, or acting cursed, so that the princess does lewd things with them, stuff like that.

I'd also like more of a backstory with the citizens, maybe some citizen that's been obsessed with her, or something more specific like this.

I'd also like some costume changes as the hypnosis progresses, maybe more revealing variations of the original outfit or something.

But no matter what I missed or any shortcomings (there are some bugs here and there), I can't rate it anything less than 5/5 this is a proper game.

PS: It's fully animated, but even if it wasn't, I'd still rate it like that for the reasons above.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

arielaol

Enjoyed this game more than i dare to admit..... 5 hours straight to unlock pretty much everything. although im a little annoyed that the commentary of the gradual corruption the town felt more of an afterthought. Certainly would buy this if its ever officially translated
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Oakkom

Quality RPGM eroges are really hard to come by, this one is definitely worth your time. Great animated art, simple gameplay and nice albeit a little fast pace of corruption, executes your typical RPGM corruption game quite well. Although there's nothing exceptional here, there's quite a bit of content which makes up for it.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

ErnestoQSP

It's a very enjoyable game. At first it scared me off a bit as I thought it was a strange visual. But in the game everything looks great. I love the theme of hypnosis and mind control. In the game in a measure of grind (can be much more) From the minuses I can highlight only that the stages of perversion and the hypnosis itself is not enough.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Tetsuno

This game is very close to greatness. The gameplay loop is interesting, the animations are stellar and the whole premise is really nice. I like how main heroine gets progressively hypnotized not only in the plot but also during boss fights and the ramifications begin to go everywhere. I enjoyed this game for the whole playthrough which was around 4 hours and where I got pretty much everything I could. Very solid thing.
    BUT
    Boss fights were incredibly difficult and it didn't really feel like I was underleveled, especially with how long levelling is in this game. It gives you some great farming spots (werewolves, my beloved [no sex scenes with them tho ://]) and yet beating the goblin gang was an absolute slog despite using the boss sex mechanic. Their dmg was just way too huge and mine way too little. But you can get through that so that's ok I guess. My biggest gripe is with underutilization of late-stage hypnosis. Main heroine is initially repulsed by any sexual acts but soon enough starts fucking everyone. That's cool. But then she gets even more corrupted and we kinda... don't really see it? She becomes turbo exhibitionist and we get 1 scene that uses it? (2 if you count hot springs but like, come on). Her brother wants to fuck hr senseless but after doing it twice it's over? THE ONLY ENDING IS A GOOD ENDING EVEN WHEN SHE HAS ALL SEX STATS MAXED?? When I play a corruption game I like to see the corruption taking hold and actually changing the heroine. Especially hypnosis corruption. And yet here we saw that she gets deeper and deeper into this state to no avail in the end.

I guess what I mean to say it is that this is a great game that I wish I could play a bit more of. Despite my complaints, that's still 4.5/5 and must play ^^
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Knight6797

Amazing game! Fully animated, you are on your mission to free citizens from a hypnotization curse (while the hypnosis inside yourself is growing stronger every time you do) and during the process you get sexually harassed and fucked in every way imaginable. The visuals are simply amazing, the situations and dialogues kinky af and the progression is smooth and doesn't require tons of grinding. The female protag scene has been real quiet recently so this is such a nice change of pace, and seeing that this has been almost 4 years in development it really paid off. If there's an official english release, I will definitely pay a few bucks to show my gratitude.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

DedL0l

Honestly this game ticks all my boxes. Not super long fking corruption due to the low-hanging fruit of the hypnotism that some would complain, i genuinely like the pacing of this. Small fry enemies literally doesnt go into a long fking boring ass battle, you just fking run across the bitch and it dies easily.

The voice acting behind this is good too, I like the animations and the different creatures you can fk with. This has shota as well, not my cup of tea but still like it regardless. (goes to show how much this game is good for me). I just unlocked the blue wearing character, not sure why are her scenes came out with a NTR warning, but main character doesn't have any NTR reference in it, and the blue wearing chick is not part of the main animation line.

I like this author, imma give him a 5/5 for this game
  17. 5.00 star(s)

oplotr93

Once in a blue moon a good game like this comes without any prior anticipation and announcement. Its good, and deserve nothing but 5 stars when compared to other games in this site.

That said, there are some things I wish this game implement better. Bugs happen after viewing some CGs. And the amount of grind at the end portion of the game is too much. I also wish there would be changes in the costume as the FMC gets gradually corrupted.

But still, the game as it is is ... good enough. This is one of the rare games that makes me feel compelled to purchase it legally.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Smalliebigz

This is a solid game. I did not 100% it, but got fairly close in a single playthrough (~1h30 by skipping a fair bit of dialogue). I also played it on joyplay with a pretty big amount of slowdowns, but nothing you can't power through with sheer power of will.

Gameplay:
    The gameplay loop is relatively fun.
    You need to farm some ingredients to craft the item that gives you the H-Scenes. Not too grindy at the start, but towards the end it gets a bit tedious (maybe I missed something).
    You go through a number of zones, all with the same basic idea of exploring, getting materials and some H-Scenes with a final boss at the end.
    It only gets repetitive towards the end, which could be way worse.
    The menus are a bit clunky, but nothing too terrible.
    Overall, the gameplay gets a 7/10.

Art and H-Scenes:
    The art is good!
    The characters' proportions aren't the maxed out sliders, but are still very anime-esque. To nitpick some more, sometimes the characters' faces are a bit odd looking, or some joints are odd.
    The H-Scenes are good, but they aren't too varied, which is alright for a short game like this one. There are several variations of your classic positions. There are some battle-H for the boss fights. The scenes are animated and voiced, which is a welcome sight. Some animations could have used some more polish, but nothing to complain about.

Overall, the art and H-Scenes get a 8.5/10 for me.

Notes:
    The main focus of the game is hypnosis, but not in the classic sense of "do as I command" and done (although there are a couple of scenes like this in the game). So keep this in mind if you really hate this kind of thing.

TL;DR: Good gameplay, a bit grindy towards the end. Very good art and animated H-Scenes, although there aren't that many.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

I honestly can't give a lower score than 5, although I'm not 100% satisfied with game.
    Seriously... it has everything I was looking for in a game of this style. Everything.
    It has a lot of animations, and beautiful animations, the progression is somewhat nice, I have issues in this regards, I mean...
    It does has a somewhat slow progression, but it goes fast all of sudden... it's not like a ONE ONE 1 game, in which girls become sluts in a second, but this one took 3 seconds, and she's still not "all slut"
    Dunno if we can control it better, or something, but I thought it rushed too fast after taking 30 minutes in the game... some good corruption games take at least 1 hour before having access to sex, for example
    I found the art too exagerated in some aspects... the butt is perfect, juggles well, has a lot of meat, is perfect, but some breasts scenes are too big and they're not ugly enough, but it could be a little bit smaller...
    Overall, yeah, it's a fantastic game like no other. It could be better in some aspects, but it's so good and I have yet to find a lot of animations after so much time spent
    And it's not even boring, I mean, the combat is fine, the grind is "walk into the enemy, raise exp, reforge, train" and then you have to manually face the boss, which is a complain of many players, but you have access to a lot of itens to help on this, so it's not a problem at all.
    You'll have fun with no regrets, I assure you.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Dumb_Lizard

Pretty standard nukige with minimal plot and basic rpgm combat.
    Positives: nice looking animations and art
    Negatives: in order to see sex scenes in later part of the game you have to grind magical stones from enemies.
    Whole game took me 4 hours to complete. There are ~40 unique H-scenes + plus a lot generic repeating ones.
    The only interesting thing in the game I found is that bosses can cast unique hypnosis curses on MC during combat, which results in some light battlefuck mechanics. But it is quite buggy and rudimentary, and there are only 5 bosses.
    All in all, this eroge is average in every way, there is nothing inherently bad or good here.