RPGM - Completed - Princess Knight's Mission ~ Anna's Marvelous Adventures ~ [Final] [KIRINJET]

1. 4.00 star(s)

koroso

The story is pretty generic, liked the art of this one and the reactions of the heroine are quite hilarious at random times, but still the story is just plain, you get a full save and you can enjoy it even more, as the art and r18 scenes are actually nice.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Winterfell

How can it be that the previous game this developer made is much more better than this one? Even with the linearity still being there this one feels that more than his previous work

Its so generic and boring i suggest that after the opening scene, unlock the scenes, play Evil Maiden and feel how disappointed I am

Verdict: 2.8/5

It definitely had potential...just fell flat
  3. 3.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

This game is good, but nothing exceptional.

It's a linear progression story with 1 scene per each enemy type and one loss scene on each boss. You get ressurected on boss loss, so its fine to loose on purpose.

I would say this could have been a VN, considering most of RPGM content is padder and can be ignored. There are standart grind quest that make you go and deal with enemies, but its not something you have to do. If you want gallery is easily unlockable.

The story here really sucks. Corruption basically does not exist. After some number, she is fine doing a scene somewhere. That's all that lewd value does. The scenes are all CG and non-animated; however, they are not censored either. MC looks fine, but it's not a crime against nature, as lots of games like to do.

You can play it, but you also can view the gallery. Story could be better to bother playing it few hours going from one location to another.